The Fight

Y/n Pov

I was standing outside Isabela's door when suddenly I heard Abuela yell out. I rushed over to the rating & looked down at Mirabel & Isabela in a pile of flowers. They seemed super happy until Abuela walked up to them shouting what happened.

Mirabel's Pov

I get up & Isabela stands up as well, dusting herself off. "It's ok, everything's ok. We're going to save the miracle. The magic-" I start to explain.

"What are you talking about?! Look at our home! Look at your sister!" Abuela shouts in anger.

"Please, just- Isabela wasn't happy!" I say & gesture to Isabela standing by Luisa.

"Of course she isn't happy! You ruined her proposal!"

"No she needed me to ruin her proposal, & then we did all this!" I guesture to everything around us. "And the candle burned brighter & the cracks thats why I'm in the vision I'm saving the miracle."

"You have to stop Mirabel! The cracks started with YOU. Bruno left because of YOU. Luisa is losing he powers, Isabela is out of control, because of YOU. I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!" At this point the rest if the family walks in & sees Abuela & I.

"I will never be good enough for you. Will I? No matter how hard I try. No matter how hard any of us tries. Luisa will never be strong enough. Isabela will never be perfect enough. Bruno left this family because you only sweet the worst in him."

"Bruno didn't care about this family!"

"He LOVES this family. I love this family. We all love this family." I start to get angry & the cracks around us start to grow." Your the one that doesn't care. Your the one breaking our home."

"Don't you ever-"

"The miracle is dying because of YOU." I say & Abuela's face turns to shock. Suddenly cracks appear in front of me & separate me & Abuela.

Y/n's Pov

Omg.. I can't believe this.. Why did they have to say those things to each other..

"No, no, no!!" Tía Pepa shouts as the casita's cracks appear more & more.

"The candle!" Tío Felix exclaims. As he says that the casita shakes & everyone almost falls & the candle falls.

"Casita!! Get me up there!" I yell & a railing ladder appear & I start to climb it up to the candle. Mirabel runs up to the ladder & follows me. Camilo also runs down the Hall as he tries to get to the candle but fails. Isabela tries to use her gift but she falls to the ground. Mirabel & I get on the roof & I help Mirabel up. We watch as the mountain cracks just like in the vision & we glance at each other with worry. We then run up to the window. Antonio's door glow begins to fade & all his animals run out the room & a big door falls.

"Antonio watch out!" Tío Felix says as he grabs Antonio & get him out the way. "We gotta get out of here!" He yells then starts to run out the collapsing casita.

Tía Julieta tries to run after Mirabel & I. " Mirabel!! Y/n!! Mirabel!!" Agustine ties to follow but they bothget pushed out the house." Mirabel!! Y/n!! W have to get out!!" Agustine say before him & Julieta are pushed out the casita & their way inside is blocked. Bruno is running through the walls & he grabs a rat to save it despite being moments away from death then pust his bucket over his head & breaks the wall & land outside by some trees. Mirabel & I see him safe then continue to try & grab the candle. The rest of the familia keep calling for us to leave the candle but we don't listen. Casita helps us up to grab the candle & Mirabel grabs it then the tower above us collapse & then we slide off the roof & try to run out but can't so we hug each other & casita brings some objects over to us to protect us then the house collapses completely.

No One's Pov

Suddenly, an agonizing yell is heard, full of pain & sorrow. It's coming from Camilo, & he just collapses to the ground holding he chest as he yells out in pain. He believes that the on person who he truly cared for is dead because of the house collapsing. Abuela looks at Camilo with sadness in her eyes as she is one of the few people who knew that He deeply loved y/n. Tía Pepa looks at her son, & doesn't know what to do because she also know that he honestly cared for y/n. Seeing him in such hurt brings pain to her heart. All the familia as well feels Camilo's pain & starts to wonder if y/n & Mirabel are alive. Camilo doesn't seem to notice that, once the dust finally cleared away, the girl he loves gets up, helping Mirabel up. The rest of the familia sees & Camilo hears sighs of relief. He then looks up & sees his amor, & his cousin standing up.