Finding Out About Bruno

(Y/n outfit, change it if you don't like it)

No One's POV

It's a few days before Antonio's ceremony & y/n is walking through town. Her & Delores are talking about who likes who.

"Sooo, who do you like Delores~?" Y/n grins & leans closer to her.

Delores laughs nervously. "No one of course!"

Y/n smiles. "You have a crushhh I know you do. Hmm is it, Mariano?"

Delores stops walking, her face burning up, & y/n keep walking.

" Someone's in loveee, L.O.V.E, loveeee" Y/n sings tauntingly then notices Delores stopped & comes back to her & gasps dramatically. "You like him?! Omg Delores he's perfect for you!"

Delores smiles shyly. "He's supposed to marry Isabela, y/n..i don't have a chance with him.."

"Like I don't have a chance with camilo.." Y/n mumbles.

Delores gasps dramatically. "Ooohhhh someone has a crushhhh! You should tell him!"

Y/n blushes & shakes her head. "Why would he like someone like me?? I'm literally a normal human being! He's got, shapeshifting powers... Cute freckles.. An amazing smile.. Soft hair.. Mesmerizing eyes.. And a loving personality.." Y/n accidentally rambles on.

Delores smiles & pats y/n head. "You really do like him."

"Delores, he's my boy best friend... Why would he fall in love with me?"

"Ahh y/nnn your thinking too much.." Delores sighs. " Just like me.. I think Mariano would never be with someone like me.. "

"Hey don't say that! He WILL see you for who you are! I promise you!" Y/n takes Delores' hand in hers & pats it reassuringly.

They arrive at the casita & go inside & are greeted by Camilo. Delores whispers something in y/n's ear, making her face red, then Delores leaves before y/n can ask her what she meant by it.

"Hey princesa!" Camilo takes y/n left hand in his & kisses it then looks up at her with a smirk, a light blush on his cheeks.

Y/n laughs nervously & takes her hand back & runs to Mirabel's room. "Mira!!" She rushes in the room & shuts the door panting as she leans against it. "I've fallen head over heels for someone!! I need your help to confess to him in a few days!"

Mirabel, who was playing with Antonio, looks up at y/n, same with Antonio. "Yesss! You like someone!!" Mirabel smiles & Antonio giggles then walks up to y/n & hugs her.

"It's camilo isn't ittt~" Antonio grins up at y/n. Y/n's face turns red & she smiles dreamily. "Yeah.."

Antonio giggles & walks up to Mirabel & they hi-five."I knew it" They both said, grinning. Suddenly,  there's a knock on the door & Y/n opens it. Tía Pepa is at the door.

"Hey dearies~ I need to have Antonio & Mirabel! Abuela says it's something important. She wants to talk to all of the familia. Y/n, love, you can come with too if you like!"

Y/n nods & the four of them leave & go outside & stand in a line while y/n stands off to the side.

Abuela is pacing back in forth in front of the familia. She seems very stressed/worried. She then begins to speak, In a tone everyone is nervous about. "Familia, I have brought you here today, because I have found & kicked out yet ANOTHER rat! This is the fifth rat this week!! Who or what is bringing the rats in the casita?!"

The familia, shifts around, uncomfortable. They seem to avoid eye contact with Abuela, because who knows what she might say to them. They also appear to be hiding something.

"Umm, miss Abuela?" Y/n calls out, Abuela looking at her. "There seem to be holes in the walls. Maybe that's where the rats are coming from?"

Abuela's face relaxes & she sighs. "Thank you dear, you & camilo should go investigate that. I'll be having a talk with the rest of you about avoiding eye contact with me."

Y/n & Camilo go inside & after a few minutes of looking, y/n spots something strange in the wall. It's located in the dining room on the family tree. It's a little slit & when she looks inside she can see that someone has been living in the walls. "Uhh camilo? Can you come here please?" Y/n turns to look around to find where he is.

Camilo comes over almost immediately. "What is it Amor?" Y/n grabs his hand & pulls him towards her & points to the slit in the wall & he looks in it. "Hmm seems it's not JUST a rat problem. We have someone inside the walls. That seems to be a room! Who knew we had that much space in the walls."

"I think we should tell Abuela."

Camilo nods then he starts to walk away then y/n looks back in the slit one more time then she sees a brown eye looking at her.

"Camilo!!" Y/n pulls him back to her, him not letting go of her hand earlier, & hugs him. "I saw an eye.. A brown eye.. Staring at me.."

Camilo hugs back, reassuringly. "It's ok Amor, I'm here~ your safe with me!" He looks in the slit, but doesn't see anything, then the eye appears again & even he backs away. Then camilo watches the eye back away from the crack & he notices a green poncho & black hair.

Hmm.. That green poncho & black hair seems familiar.. I wonder why..