Finding Out What's Wrong Pt2

Tía Pepa & Tío Felix begin to sing about Bruno, & Mirabel & I follow them around as almost the entire family sings about Bruno.

We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no
We don't talk about Bruno, but
The scene changes to Tío Felix & Tía Pepe's wedding day.
It was my wedding day (it was our wedding day)
We were getting ready, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky (no clouds allowed in the sky)
Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin (thunder)
You telling this story or am I?
I'm sorry, mi vida, go on
Bruno says, "It looks like rain" (why did he tell us?)
In doing so, he floods my brain
Abuela, get the umbrellas
Married in a hurricane
What a joyous day! But anyway
We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no
We're now in the center of the Casita & Delores starts to sing.
Hey, grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling
I can always hear him sort of muttering and mumbling
I associate him with the sound of falling sand, ch ch ch
It's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling
Always left Abuela and the family fumbling
Grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand
Do you understand?
The scenery suddenly changes & now we're probably in Camilo's bedroom.
A seven-foot frame, rats along his back
When he calls your name it all fades to black
Yeah, he sees your dreams and feasts on your screams (hey)
We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no
We exit from a tunnel & enter the town square.
He told me my fish would die, the next day, dead (no, no)
He told me I'd grow a gut and just like he said (no, no)
He said that all my hair would disappear
Now, look at my head (no, no)
Everyone surrounds us.
Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read
The scene changes onc again to the center of the Casita & Isabela comes down from the ceiling gracefully on a vine swing.
He told me that the life of my dreams
Would be promised, and someday be mine
He told me that my power would grow
Like the grapes that thrive on the vine (óye, Mariano's on his way)
We then focus on Delores.
He told me that the man of my dreams
Would be just out of reach
Betrothed to another
It's like I hear him, now
We then focus on Isabela, Delores in the background.
Hey sis, I want not a sound out of you
Mirabel starts to sing.
Um, Bruno
Yeah, about that Bruno
I really need to know about Bruno
Gimme the truth and the whole truth, Bruno
(Isabella, your boyfriend's here)
Time for dinner
Everyone then starts to set up the table while dancing & Mirabel & I watch as we walk in the kitchen/dining room.
A seven-foot frame, rats along his back
When he calls your name it all fades to black
Yeah, he sees your dreams and feasts on your screams
Mirabel & I are suddenly in Mirabel's bedroom & we're putting together the pieces of Bruno's vision while everyone dances & sings around us.
You telling this story or am I?
Óye, Mariano's on his way
Bruno says, "It looks like rain"
In doing so, he floods my brain
Married in a hurricane(he's here)
Mirabel & I finish the vision & stare at it.
Don't talk about Bruno, no (why did I talk about Bruno?)
Not a word about Bruno
I never should've brought up Bruno!

Mirabel & I look at Bruno's vision with worry. We look at each other then back at the green picture in front of us. Augustine suddenly come in the room & sees the vision & Mirabel rambles on about the vision & how we went in the tower & the magic & Agustine reassures us best we can then the door creeps open & the three of us see Delores & she looks at us wide eyed then walks away.

We all sit down at the table, me sitting in between Agustine & Mirabel & Mirabel & Delores are having a staring competition. Then Delores tells Camilo sitting next to her & Camilo tells Tío Felix & he tells Tía Pepa. Agustine & I look at each other worriedly & Mirabel tries to make Mariano propose to Isabela as Luisa cries while trying to bring the piano in. Then there's cracks on the floor & Mirabel tries to act cool & covers them & we all watch her. Then she sees rats taking out the shards of the vision out of Agustine's pockets & put it together on the table then it appears on the table somehow & slide across the table to Abuela & she stares at it in horror as Mirabel is on the other side of the table, looking at her in fear & a crowd of people appear from the doors with a congratulations sign but then they notice the mess & get worried. Abuela tells them it's fine then magic is fine, everything is fine, then screams Mirabel's name.

Mirabel tries to apologize but then Mirabel & I notice that rats going somewhere & we follow them. We come up to a painting & find a hole behind it. We go inside & see a glimpse of Bruno the run after him as he disappears. We come up to a huge hole in the floor & I help Mirabel over it & them try to jump over it but fail & I'm hanging onto a pole. Mirabel tries to help me up but she can't so she calls for help & Bruno comes to help me & says I'm very sweaty then slips & now I'm hanging onto both of us while Mirabel hold both of us up. I accidentally drop Bruno & he screams as he falls but then stands up & blows the fog away & hmms to himself them Mirabel & I help him up. He looks at us then says bye then we follow him & try to talk to him about the vision & he says that we weren't supposed to see the vision & that no one was. We then continue to try to talk to him & arrive at his room in the walls. We talk about the vision among other things then Mirabel notices the slit in the wall & she goes up to it & look though it & sees the dining room. She turns & look at the table by the slit & sees a plate woven into the table & looks at Bruno.

"Yeah, my gift wasn't helping the family.. But I love my family, you know?" He says, a sad look on his face. "I just don't know out to.. I just don't know how to.." He sighs & sits back down in his chair.

We continue to talk to him & then we get to the point where we get Bruno to agree to do another vision. That's when Antonio arrives & says we can use his room for the vision. We all go to Antonio's room then Bruno get ready to his vision & Maribel & I sit down & here tells us to hang on. We each take one of Bruno's hands, I take his left Mirabel takes his left. Me & Mirabel take each other's hands & then we look at Bruno. He nods then closes his eyes & them the sand around us starts to glow green & comes up all around us.