The New Vision

After the vision I notice Mirabel standing angrily & look at Bruno. "Your sister? That's great!" he says as he shows the vision to us, showing Maribel & Isabela hugging. Then I look at Maribel & her hands ball into fists. Bruno sighs. "Every time.." Then he throws the vision to his left & it shatters. "Hey it's ok Bruno, it's not your fault." I say, trying to reassure him & he looks at me & smiles softly. " Thank you, y/n was it? Yeah, thank you y/n." I nod then go over to Maribel & give her a hug, she tenses up, shocked at the sudden embrace but she hugs back. "Yeah sorry bout that. It's just, I don't like her. At ALL. She's such a 'perfect lil princess' it's ridiculous!" I break the hug & set my hands on either side on Maribel. "I understand that Maribel, but remember what Bruno said. It will help the miracle! You have to do it."

Mirabel nods & we go out Antonio's room & hide behind some plants across from Isabela's room. We notice Camilo downstairs calling for mirabel.

"Mira-" We hear bubbling them his head turns to a baby head & he shrugs. " Mirabellll!!" He says in a squeaky voice as he continues walking.

I can't help but giggle at him & then we look at Isabela's door. Mirabel talks about how isabela is her least favorite person & how she wishes she would hug someone else. Bruno tries to get her attention but she won't listen. He then says her name a lil too loudly then she stops rambling. He then says it's not up to Isabela, it's up to Mirabel to save the miracle. I agree with him then he says we need to do this alone. He grabs a plant & shuffles over to the painting.

"Your not coming?" Mirabel asks, worry filling her face.

"It was your vision not mine." Bruno says in a deep voice.

"Your afraid Abuela will see you." Mirabel looks at Bruno with a smug face.

"Yes, and that too." Bruno replys, about to go back in the painting. "When this is all over, come visit me."

"When this is over, I'm bringing you home."

Bruno smiles then does his knock on wood habit & crosses his fingers 🤞 then falls back into the hold on the wall. After he's gone Mirabel & I walk up to Isabela's door.

"You got this Mirabel. Just give her a hug!" Mirabel says to herself. Then we enter the bedroom. After knocking of course.