The Wedding Vision

No One's Pov

It's been a year since y/n & Camilo started to date. They spent all of their times together & had the best days. Then helped each other with their problems & worries. They were quite a cute couple. Everyone in the town of encanto loved how adorable they looked together. Abuela saw her & Pedro in them, but never said it. But everyone could tell they were meant for each other. They were definitely soulmates. Despite the occasional fighha they have, nothing could keep them apart. They would always come back to each other. Like it was meant to be. Y/n & Camilo were the best couple the town of Encanto has ever seen. They were inseparable. And today was the day something unexpected would happen.

Y/n's Pov

I woke up & sat in my bed. I had been living with the madrigals for a year & a half. Camilo & I have been dating a year as well. I'm close with most of the family except for Luisa. But that's ok, we don't really get to talk much because she works constantly. I got out of bed & went to the bathroom & did my morning routine & got dressed.

I smiled at myselnin the mirror then walked out of the bathroom & out my bedroom

I smiled at myselnin the mirror then walked out of the bathroom & out my bedroom. I walk downstairs & them go to the kitchen & eat breakfast. I exit then dining room & decide to go to Bruno's tower. I knock on his door till I hear a soft voice say open. I open th door & go inside. "Hey, Tío Bruno, I was wondering... Can you do a vision for me? Please?" Bruno looks at me, shocked a lil bit nods then we go to a circle in his room & he gets ready for me. After a few minutes we sit down & take each other's hands. Then he opens his eyes & they're an emerald color. The sand starts to surround us until we're in a half circle & then it glows Green. The sand shows the future & as we look into it we are shocked. It shows me, in a white wedding dress, I gaze at mini me until Camilo, in a white suit come up behind me & pick me up & spin me around. I laugh in the vision & then it ends with Camilo & I kissing.

The sand then disperses & I look at Bruno, joy in my eyes. Bruno then smiles a he looks at the vision & turns it towards me & it shows Camilo & I kissing, both in wedding attire. I stand up & Bruno does too & I hug him. "Thank you Tío Bruno!" I then break the hug & take the vision & walk out the room with the vision in my arms.

"Amor! There you are! I was wondering where you were- Is that a vision?" Camilo says as he come up to me. I look at him & nod happily then turn the vision around & show him & his eyes light up as well & he blushes really hard. "We're gonna get married in the future~ I knew it! I'm gonna be with the love of my life~" Camilo looks into my eyes & his smile is so bright. We go into the living room, where everyone else is & show them the vision & everyone cheers so loud I think the whole town can hear. Everyone then comes up to us & congratulates us & tells us how happy they are that it's gonna happen in the future. It finally calms down when some townspeople come up to our door & ask us to keep it down. We apologize, & the rest of the day everyone is overjoyed. Including Camilo, he can't seem to stop teasing me about having a family of our own. Today has been such a good day, I hope every day is as good at today was.