Figuring Out A Plan

Camilo's Pov

Camilo decided that he needed some help to figure out how to ask Y/n on a date. So he figured he'd go to Maribel. Y/n was closer to her than she was to him. Camilo is a flustered mess as he walks up to Mirabel's door & knocks on it. Mirabel opens the door & Camilo sees y/n & Antonio talking about Antonio's drawings.

"No I'm serious Antonio! They're really good! I like your drawings a lot. If you keep drawing eventually you will be the best artist ever!" Y/n exclaims, a huge smile on their face.

Antonio is smiling like an idiot. He gazes at y/n with such adoration. "Thanks y/nnn. I'm glad you think my drawings are good!" Antonio gives y/n a hug & she smiles. They embrace for a few minutes before Maribel finally speaks.

"So, Camilo, what do you need?" Mirabel waves her hand in front of my face as I gaze at y/n. Suddenly I snap out of it & look at Mirabel, a light blush on my face. "I need your help." I start to whisper. " It's about y/n. Can we talk alone?" Mirabel's eyes widen & she nods then she leaves the room & shuts the door. "What do you need to know about y/nnn?" She looks at me with a smug face. "I need to know what she'd like as a date. She doesn't typically tell me that kind of stuff,even though I'm her boy best friend, & I figured you would know since you guys are close." Mirabel gasps dramatically." I knew it! You like y/n!" "Yes I do, but can you please keep it down I don't want her to hear!" Mirabel rolls her eyes." Fine, fine. But she really likes home dates. You know, hanging out at home, watching a movie or just overall hanging out! She also likes picnics & walking around town. She said she loves to see all the bright colors as she strolls through town.Oh, & she loves nature." "Ok, thank you, Mirabel that's perfect!" I smile brightly, not knowing I'm blushing. "Oooh your blushing Camilo!" "Huh?!"

Y/n comes out the room & pats Mirabel's shoulder. "Antonio wants us to hang out with him. Just the three of us." "Ok y/n I'll be right there." Mirabel looks at me & does finger guns at me, then winks & is about to go back in the room then she turns & give me a thumbs up. "Good luck planning that date."

(A/n: heyyy sorry this is a short chapter! The next one will be longer I promise!)