Finding Out What's Wrong Pt1

(Y/n outfit)

(Y/n outfit)

Y/n's Pov

I woke up before Mirabel & I get dressed, since I grabbed extra clothes from my house before I went to sleep. I can't do my morning routine but that's ok. I go downstairs & go in the kitchen, Tía Julieta give me some food to eat & I thank her & sit down at the finding table & eat. Someone walks up to me from behind & taps my shoulder. "Y/n? That's my seat." I hear a familiar voice say. I turn my head around & look at them, food still in my mouth. I swallow the food & smile awkwardly. "Sorry camilo, do you want me to move?" Camilo just smiles & shakes his head. "No it's ok, I can just sit somewhere else." He replys & sits to the right of me & takes a bite of his food. We talk about last night & how much fun we had then after 15 minutes of talking & eating we finish our food & stands up & leave the dining room still talking then I bump into Mirabel.

"Oh hey Mira!" I smile & she grabs my hand & we walk away from camilo & I wave at camilo quickly before we arrive in Mirabel's bedroom. "Is it about the miracle?" I whisper & Mirabel nods. "Remember when Abuela talked to us about the rats? I found some holes in the wall last night when we were trying to find out what was wrong." I nod, & gesture for her to keep going. "Well you're not wrong, that is exactly where the rats are coming from. But we need to find out why they're here. I think it's related to how we save the miracle!" My mouth makes an o shape & I smile. " That's smart Mira! Oh, speaking of that I wanna show you something." Mirabel nods & we leave her room & go to the dining room & I'm about to show Mirabel the slit in the family tree when suddenly, Tía Pepa come in with a cloud over her head. "Tía Pepa what's wrong?" Mirabel & I say as we walk over to her & sit her down in her seat. She tells us all about how she can't find her fav outfit & accessories to go with it. We agree to help her & after 10 minutes we find them for her & she thanks us.

Abuela says it time to eat breakfast together as she come out her room & Mirabel & I nod & we go outside & there a table & chairs there. Everyone sits down except for me. "Umm, are there enough chairs?" Tío Felix looks at me & smiles. "Casita another chair please!" As soon as he says that another chair arrives & makes me sit down & the chairs move to make room for me to sit in between Mirabel & Tía Pepa & the chair goes & settled down. "Thank you casita!" I smile & look at Tío Felix. "Thank you Tío Felix." He nods & then Abuela starts to speak.

"Now then, last night was perfect. But now, we need to talk about Mariano's proposal to Isabela. Delores do we have a date?" Abuela says as she stand behind Delores & Isabela.

"Tonight, he wants five babies." Delores says & Isabela's face turns to shock & pinks flowers & one white flower appear in her hair. Abuela takes the white flower out. "Well that's just lovely, hmm Isabela?" Isabela smiles softly then Abuela goes to her seat. She continues to talk then all of a sudden Mirabel says, "I knew it!" very loudly. Abuela scolds her then Mirabel is about to say something but casita brings her chair over by abuela. Abuela continues to talk about helping out & Mirabel says she'll help Luisa then her chair leans forward pushing her against the table & Abuela stops talking after a few minutes.

"La familia Madrigal!" We all suddenly say & finish eating & Mirabel suddenly turns to look at Luisa but she's gone & Mirabel chases after Luisa. "Well that was lovely food, thank you all." I say & follow Mirabel. We talk to Luisa & she sings about her surface pressure & then tells us about Bruno's tower. We go back after that & go up to Bruno's tower then we find shards of his vision then we go to Mirabel's room to put the shards together then Tía Pepa comes in the room getting some stuff for Antonio. Mirabel starts to speak to her about Bruno & his visions then Tío Felix comes in.