The After Effects

Camilo's Pov

I look up & see y/n, perfectly fine & my heart starts to beat again. I get up immediately & rush over to her & pull her towards me, my hands on her waist & I kiss her passionately. More tears fall down my face as y/n kisses back & wraps her arms around my neck. We kiss for quite a few minutes before I finally break the kiss for air & gaze into y/n's eyes. Her eyes filled with tears, she must've heard me yelling out. I don't say anything & just hold her close to me & kiss her again, afraid I'll lose her. She kisses back & someone finally speaks.

Maribel's Pov

I watched as Camilo rushed over to y/n & kissed her, holding her close to him as if she gonna disappear. I smile softly at them but then my smile goes away as I look around at our Casita. Nothing but rubble surrounds me, y/n & Camilo. Next thing I know my mom runs up to me.

"Mirabel! Are you hurt? Are you ok?" My mom, Julieta says. Someone then calls her name & the looks away for a second then back at me. "I'll be right back." She leaves to go get something but I walk away & go towards the crack in the mountain & as I arrive at the entrance I glance back then continue walking.

Tía Julieta's Pov

I grab a vial that survived the crash & get up & look to where Mirabel was but she's gone. "Mirabel? Where's Mirabel?" I rush over to where she was. "Mirabel!!"

No One's Pov

Camilo & y/n break the kiss as they hear Mirabel's name & they turn to where she was but she's gone. Everyone then starts to help look for Mirabel but after 15 minutes no one can find her so they all arrive back at Casita's ruins except for Abuela.

"Where's Abuela?!" Tía Pepa says with worry. Everyone they looks around but they can't find her. But Abuela knows exactly where she's going, because she found Mirabel & is going to comfort her.