Chapter 1

George entered a building that had the same address to the note in his hand and looked around confused with his honey brown eyes. He found himself in a cozy cafe a couple streets down from his house. Well not his exactly. 

About a month ago his visa finally got approved to move to the USA, he bought my ticket right away leading him all the way to his friend's city, Orlando. You would think that moving basically across the world have made him even slightly nervous but he never looked back since he got here. 

His friends, Dream and Sapnap were lovely, albeit annoying from time to time but he has had an absolute blast living with them over the past couple of weeks, he was upset that they didn't move in years earlier. Oh, all the time that they wasted together online instead of face to face doing stupid shenanigans like cooking contests and building forts in the living room like elementary children. 

Talking about 'face to face' people were ecstatic to see all the Dream Team members in the same place and Dream's face reveal left everyone melting. Really, Twitter was insane for the first week, fans were crazed everywhere obsessing over his looks not to mention their favourites being together in real life making content. It's safe to say twitter was down for a week exploding with even more fan art than ever and very... suggestive comments about looks that were laughable.

Since then they haven't been able to go out without getting almost immediately recognised which was fun at first, meeting the people behind all the usernames in chat and on Twitter however, became a hassle quickly when all they wanted was a chill evening out on the town instead of cooped up inside of the house. God knows Dream needed a break from his year inside, worried to go out, scared to get recognised before he was ready. Not like there wasn't enough to worry about with a pandemic on their hands. 

Back to the present, George woke up this morning and bumbled his way downstairs to get some sort of substance out of the fridge to tie him over before someone either made something or ordered, something he grown accustom to as cooking wasn't his forte. However, he found a note on the fridge instead. 

Hey Georgie

He rolls his eyes at the name, however curious upon how Dream knew George was going to see this first. 

I figured you would see this first as you always eat right when you get up but if this is Sapnap fuck off.

He audibly laughed at that, scoffing at the fact that Dream had the audacity to memorise his morning schedule and call him out on that. 

Anyways when you wake up get dressed and come over to the address at the bottom, I'll be there
:)

He looked at the address trying to figure out if he knew it, the name felt familiar but he didn't know the exact location and groaned at this. That and the fact that he had to get dressed to go out for probably another one of Dream's stupid pranks. 

He goes up the stairs to Dream's room and knock on the door, when there was no answer he opened it only to find no one inside other than Patches sleeping on the bed. He gave her a few pets, wishing her a happy birthday, before going back out into the hall. He should of expected this but he thought it might be a joke to get him out of the house or something. Sighing he went down the hall with the intention to go to his own room to get changed but got stopped when another figure came out of a different room. 

"Whats with all the groaning and sighing?" Sapnap questions with a smirk. 

He rolls his eyes at the innuendo of his comment, it was too early with all of this shit, he didn't care to yell at him for it. 

"Dream wants me to go out." He quickly explains before going to his room not having the time to close his door as Sapnap follows him, intrigued in the conversation. 

"Wait where?" He questions sitting on George's unmade bed.

George goes to his wardrobe sifting through his clothes, Dream never said how he wanted him to dress, he just said do it. He figures his strawberry milk shirt is good enough with some dark gray sweats and grab them before turning around before realising Sapnap was still on his bed.

"I don't know, he just gave me an address and told me to meet him there, now get out of my room idiot." he quickly explains before shoving Sapnap out of the door and closing it on his face. 

He hears Sapnap sigh on the other side of the door but ignores it and goes to gets changed. 

"Sounds like a date to me." Sapnap teases through the door. 

"Does not." He immediately rebuttals.

He can hear the smirk through the door as Sapnap says his next words.

"Its February 14th, you know that right?"

George's eyebrows knit as he thinks it over, grabbing his phone to check the date, Sapnap was correct, at the top of his screen under the time was the date February 14th.

"Gross." Was the only thing he could say before finishing getting changed.