February 14th

Dream opens the door and offers George to go in first which makes George's eyes roll as he walks through, taking off his shoes as Dream closes and locks the door behind them, taking off his shoes as well. 

It didn't take long to hear hurried footsteps come rushing down the stairs, leading to a smug Sapnap meeting them in the foyer. 

"Soooo" Sapnap drags out, smirk printed on his face as he looked between the two, both of heir faces getting redder with guilt and embarrassment. " How was valentines day lovebirds?" 

George scoffs, looking up at Dream who was borderline red in the face and then back at Sapnap. "It was whatever. Whatever you think happened didn't, sorry to break it to ya." He walks past Sapnap, blowing him a teasing kiss and walking into the kitchen, stopping before entering. "And don't call us lovebirds idiot." 

George left the room, leaving Dream and Sapnap alone. Dream tried averting his eyes from Sapnap which he knew was telling, but he couldn't just look at him and say nothing happened like George did. He was never one for lying. 

"You gonna tell me or what?" Sapnap asked, crossing his arms, leaning against the wall.

"Can we do this tomorrow?" Dream questions instead. "I'm too tired for this right now." 

Sapnap gave him a look over before nodding and heading back upstairs to his room. Dream took the moment to breathe because apparently he wasn't doing that beforehand, compose himself, and walk into the kitchen to meet with George. 

They never got a full answer of what each other were feeling or wanted out of what happened, but they didn't want to assume either, just in case. Leading Dream to tell Sap later when he actually figures it out for themselves. 

As Dream walked into the kitchen he spot George sitting on the counter with a particular feline on his lap, purring away as George pet the birthday girl. Dream smiled at the domestic behaviour and got out Patches' favourite food and sat it by her water fountain and walked up to the two.

He pet Patches behind her ear cooing "There's my birthday girl." She purred loudly which made him smile even more before looking up at George on the counter, seeing him smile at the blond. 

"Whatcha looking at?" Dream asked with a sideways grin with almost the same voice he used with Patches.

"You, ya idiot." George giggled before grabbing Dream's free hand. "What am I not aloud to look at you?" 

Dream rolled his eyes and flushed up quickly again, bringing his gaze back down to his beloved cat on George's lap. 

"We can watch a movie if you'd like. Might fall asleep though." George proposes, it was the first decision he has made all day about what they were going to do. Dream silently nodded and stepped away to start making some popcorn. 

George lightly jumped off of the counter with Patches in his hands, letting her down by her food bowl before entering the living room to put on a movie. 

He himself has never been the biggest movie lover but he can appreciate one, just which one they were going to watch, he didn't know. 

Dream walked into the living room soon after with a big bowl of popcorn in one hand and two water bottles in another, plopping them down on the coffee table before looking up at the screen, still seeing George searching for a movie.

"I'm guessing this is why you never pick a movie for movie nights?" Dream taunts as he sits next to George on the couch. 

"I'm just bad at choosing alright? Here you choose mister high and mighty." George huffs, handing Dream the remote before flopping back into the couch.