Chapter 6

Quickly they finished their pastries and drinks, warming them up on a cold February day. As much as George hates the holiday and the hustle and bustle of all the couples, the cafe was nice. It wasn't too noisy and the warm atmosphere was welcoming with the rich smells and cozy dark furniture. 

"You ready to go?" Dream questions as he comes back from putting their cups and plates back onto the counter to help the workers, seeing how busy they were already. 

George nodded and got out of his seat and wordlessly followed Dream out of the cafe, surprised they didn't get noticed due to all the people around. He was glad for his however and took note of the cafe name so he could come back another day if he ever felt like getting a warm drink. Or to have a better picture of today was like after the memory becomes foggy.

Dream led them to his car and opened the passenger of his black BMW for George. "Idiot." Was all George mumbled before going down into the seat, buckling up as Dream swiftly but softly shut the door, making it over to the driver seat. 

"So where are we going?" George questions again, excited to know what Dream had planned because with him, it could be close to anything and not being from here, the options were all unclear.

"What did I say about ruining the surprise?" Dream teases as George falls back onto the seat, curling in on himself not wanting to deal with Dream's bullshit. However when Dream starts to lean open and open the glove box  he goes to look at what he is doing. It doesn't take long to find out what when he tosses a black cloth at him. 

"What do you want me to do with this?" He questions waving it around like a flag. 

"Blindfold yourself." He shrugs while booting up the car, the radio coming on along with the heat. 

"You want me to do what now?" George asks due to the absurdity of the comment, not believing Dream would want him to literally blindfold himself. 

"I could do it for you." He says looking back at George.

"Why do you want me to blindfold myself?" George rebuttals. "Is this a weird kink you have or something?" Laughing dryly, the question not being totally kidding."

"No!" He shouts, laughing heartier as his face grows red. "So you don't get where we are going spoiled, now come on I'll do it for you." Dream explains as he grabs the cloth from George and goes to wrap it around his head. 

George, not knowing that is going on just lets it happen as he feels the cloth tighten around his head till Dream is okay with it, taking his hands off of the cloth. George sits back in his seat, wanting to roll his eyes even through he couldn't do it for Dream could see he just scoffs and crosses his arms. 

"I can't believe your blindfolding me. Probably gonna kidnap me or something." George murmurs as he sits back in the seat, feeling the car start to move for the first time underneath him. 

"I basically already kidnapped you when you moved here, what's the point of doing it again?" Dream jokes as he turns down a main road exiting the city. 

"Not funny Dream." George huffs and Dream can't help but cackle about how mad George sounds about the whole situation. 

"You will be fine George, I promise." Dream says and turns the music up on a particular song that he likes and starts humming along, patting George's leg before pulling out of his parking spot. 

George stays quiet during the first couple of minutes of the ride but after going straight for a while and sensing they are not in the city anymore he starts to question where Dream was actually taking him. They have never been outside of the city in America before so this was new for him. 

"Are we there yet?" George questions softly, a total change of tone from his grumpy mood before. Dream turns down the music and quickly smiles over at George even though he can't see him. 

"Maybe ten more minutes, just stay strong." Dream teases and rubs George's thigh quickly for comfort before putting his hand back on the stick. The intimate feeling contact making George blush and turn away.

Dream was right when he said it would take about ten minutes as by that time the car winded down a small road to an opening before parking. 

"Can I take this off now?" George questions as he notices the car stop.

"Nope!" Dream pops the p as he unbuckles his seat belt. "I'll be back in a second." And with that he hops out of the car and opens the trunk taking out a few bags before going over to the passenger side surprised to see that George didn't rip off the blindfold my now. 

Dream quickly unbuckles George's seat belt and grabs his hand, helping him out of the car before closing and locking the doors. 

"How about now?" George whines as he hold Dream's hand that navigates him. 

Dream only chuckles, not giving a definite  answer before stopping, dropping the bags and standing behind George to undo the knot. 

As the light quickly floods back to his eyes it takes him a few seconds to adjust to the bright sun hanging above the bright blue ocean.