Fantasy Football {Sunghoon + Sunoo}

SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!

I know this isn't an actual update but my dumb ass accidentally deleted this chapter ughhh 😩

Sorry about this guys! I'm updating a new chapter on this story either tomorrow or Thursday!

Love ya bunches ❄️

// Third POV //

New England showers were hot and humid. In the winter, the air became frost, mixing with the desert summer winds from California. There was a valley of color-coated symbols on the GPS, symboling the outline of each city across the scattered states.

It was Wednesday. 12 hours until Thanksgiving, and America was up and awake.

With away games, you wouldn't be able to feel the outstanding difference of American patriarchy from the New England Patriots.

An American sport, played on the most American of days.

New England was ready for the upcoming holiday. Most of its residents were holding out of town family members hostage in their homes, forcing to spend quality time together.

And that's what Thanksgiving's all about, right? Being with family.

Sunghoon's thoughts were deep; his chin rested on his palm while he looked out the window, investigating what was causing the miles and miles of never ending traffic.

His teenage mind was overzealous, this was his first NFL game ever. He hadn't even heard or understood what NFL means or stands for, but judging by the painted faces and jerseys worn by drunk Americans, this was going to be a fun night.

Sunoo was growing restless next to him. Happily slapping his hyung's thighs, he bounced up and down with childish glee.

"Ooooooo. I'm so fucking pumped, I can't stand ittt! I need to get out of this car!"

Heeseung sighed frustratingly. They've been sitting in traffic for almost an hour now. They were blocked in from all edges, so they couldn't even go back if they wanted to.

"Sunoo." The oldest said, turning his head away from the piles of cars up ahead. "Be still, please."

Their Uber driver was a large, middle-aged, white woman with curves that hugged her waist comfortably. She wore a smile that was warm like a mother's; her full time job, Jake translated to the back seats, was being a Pre-Calculus teacher in Rhode Island. She does this for extra money since teaching doesn't pay well.

She talked Jake's ear off when the idol mentioned he's fluent in English.

Her eyes lightened in an interested manner every time one of the members spoke Korean.

"What brings you guys to Massachusetts?"

Jake smiled politely. "Work mostly. We have to go back to Korea tomorrow, so today we decided to take a day off and have some fun."

"What do you guys do for work?"

"We're in the music industry. Have you heard of K-pop?"

She hadn't.

"It's Korean pop music. It's like American pop music but we sing in Korean."

"Very nice." She moved her sunglasses back into place. "So you're all from Korea?"

"Jungwon, Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Sunoo are. Jay was born Washington? Is that right, Jay?" After a nod, he kept going. "Yeah. I was born in South Korea but I spent my childhood in Australia before moving back. And Niki's from Japan."