Snake Bite {Heeseung}

// Third POV //

Sunoo just remembered something.

It had been in the back of his mind for almost three hours now, but finally he remembered.

He had an odd feeling about tonight. Just the whole night in general was going to be something of a train wreck, but something else was lingering.

His eyes scanned the whole room, his hyungs were lined up against the door, some talking some just waiting eagerly.

Jake was hogging the bathroom but Heeseung was in there as well. Sunoo could feel his body motion him toward them, the feeling in the pit of his stomach growing wider.

"Hyungie?" Sunoo sounded so pitiful through the echoing bathroom.

Heeseung was shaving while Jake was fiddling with his watch. They both looked dashing; Jake always dressed himself up very nicely, so did Heeseung, his oldest hyung's eyes glittered with the glassy lights.

He welcomed Sunoo softly. "Yes?"

"Are Jungwon and Niki coming with me?"

Heeseung looked back at him, like they hadn't just discussed this a few hours ago:

"Yeah."

"Oh." Sunoo responded back, not sad but no thrilled.

Heeseung stared while washing his face. "Is there something wrong with that?"

It wasn't that Sunoo didn't want to hang out with Jungwon and Niki. He enjoyed being their hyung, but this was going to be the first night out they've had in almost six months. They just completed promotions, it was now March and the nights were warm and fresh.

Tonight was going to be a milestone because this will be the first time the maknaes are going to be walking around by themselves.

This was not at all Heeseung's idea, in fact, he heavily protested it when Jake suggested it, but as he thought about it more, it made sense.

His brothers were good kids, Jungwon and Sunoo haven't gotten punished in over two months. They were perfectly responsible and willing to take care of each other without having their hyungs as chaperones.

They were all trustworthy, but Heeseung knew that with Sunoo around them then Jungwon and Niki will be just fine.

Of course the three kids were over the moon. Sunoo was excited but he didn't mind being around his older brothers. It was actually better when they forced themselves to tag along, having the assurance that his hyungs were there to be of assistance if anything might happen was a great feeling.

Sunoo would much rather go with Jake and Jay. Again, this was nothing against Jungwon and Niki, but he didn't want to be babysitting the two all night. He wanted to let loose, have fun, drink, they were in Las Vegas after all.

"Are sure you don't want to come with us, Jake hyung?" Sunoo tried not to sound like he was begging.

"You have nothing to worry about, Sunny." Jake said, assuming that he was just anxious about being alone with the maknaes for the first time since they've met. "We're just one phone call away."

"Why can't I just go to the party with you and Jay hyung?"

"Because you need an invitation and you weren't invited." Jake explained, teasing.

Despite the teasing tone, Sunoo still made a pout and walked away. Jake giggled nervously as Heeseung's imitating eyes scolded him and Jake went after Sunoo.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, C'mon-" Jake got ahold of Sunno's pale, soft skin, waltzing him around and into his arms. "You know hyung would love to bring you, I just can't."