Dirty Dancing {Jay}

// Third POV //

Another day, another grind. It was Saturday night, the air was warm but strong for Heeseung. He was currently trying to help the stylist undo the tangle from Jungwon's auburn hair.

Did that sound strange? Because it wasn't. Jungwon, along with two other members, was severely tender-headed. The stylists have been working with them so long that it barely fazed them when Jungwon flinched as soon as their nails touched his head.

Heeseung provided security to Jungwon as he stood over the stylists and his young friend, encouraging Jungwon to take it well and not make the women squirm from his obviously sour expression.

He technically was the leader but Heeseung was the one who took care of the members the most. That made sense, didn't he? He was the oldest, that was his job.

Jay, Jake, and Sunghoon were also his younger companions, yet the younger teenagers needed him the most and since they were also the hyungs of the group, they all shared the responsibilities of being the big brothers.

Now, we must establish the idea that the three older members don't have to be looked after a ton. At least at work, at home, in private, the characters of the hyung line all have their own personal relationship with Heeseung.

Be that as it may, nothing that unfolded with Jay the next few hours had anything to do with the lack of attention Heeseung was showing him. In fact, as Heeseung would soon learn, Jay would have done the exact same thing if the rest of the members were present inside the room.

And that, as you will soon see, was the main issue.

--------------

There was a senior stylist in the dressing room who lived up to her reputation: Abby.

Natively Korean but raised in Saint Petersburg, Florida, Abby was a firecracker of a human being. Very vibrant with firetruck-red hair, her tall and slim figure reflected off her imitating frown that she wore like a badge of honor. She was extroverted, mid-thirties; She's been a makeup artist in K-pop since Girls Generation had just become popular. She was hired by BigHit before BTS debuted and even did the styling for the short-lived girl group GLAM before they were disbanded.

Her lack of smiling was not what made this incredibly poise woman intimating, it was the fact that she was blunt and very matter of fact. She was someone that little girls and young women look up to, very big sister material. Abby knew exactly what she was talking about and knew everything about makeup. She wasn't afraid to tell the male stylists or male staff members that they were wrong, no matter how big or small their seniority was. She was never taken aback and was her own person.

Knowing this about her, Heeseung was shocked to see Abby's face clouded with malevolent reservedness.

She called the man outside for a talk and almost automatically Heeseung could tell that something had happened with one of his members.

"Nuna? How are you?"

Abby was suddenly watchful and tucked them back closer to the corner of the hallway.

Her personality snapped back and she turned to Heeseung in a direct and methodical way. "I don't want to start any drama, do you understand?"

Heeseung didn't know what he was expecting her to say but it certainly wasn't that. "Y-Yes."

"If I tell you something-" She met his stare. "You know I'm not lying, is that right?"

"Of course!"

"Ok." Abby looked behind her again like she was waiting for someone to come down and start a fight with her. She was incredibly shaken up, it was odd and fishy to see her so mindful of her actions. "I'm going to be upfront with you-"