𝟚 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤

Daichi suggested you join them as he was planning on treating boys to meat buns on the first day of summer break anyway. You agree enthusiastically gaining a scoff of disapproval from Tsukishima but you only jab him in the side making him go silent. Everyone laughs as he mumbles something under his breath and walks away quickly.

-Why can't you be as nice as the rest of your team, Tsukki? -you whine as he walks way too fast for you to keep up with him without having to run.

-It's not my fault you're so short. -he rolls his eyes, not slowing down even a little bit. Tadashi sprints up to his best friend leaving you alone with the new meet boys. Good thing that you have clicked with them right away, so you don't really mind. Even though they surround you like some kind of pray as you walk in the middle.

-Has he always been like that? -Hinata asks with his brows furrowed. His shiny eyes observe Tsukishima who pays no attention to you. It is weird to Hinata as you greeted Tsukki so warmly but on the other hand it's Tsukishima, you expect nothing else from him.

-Ever since I know him. -you shrug your arms.- Guess that's his charm. He doesn't want anyone to see his soft side.

-HE HAS ONE? -Tanaka yells from behind you eavesdropping on your conversation. Sugawara hits the back of his head instantly as he's making way too much noise bringing to the rather large group even more attention they they had.

-Well, everyone has one. -you nod your head looking at the back of Tsukishima's head. You try to hide a chuckle when you see the little curls on the back of his head that have probably formed from the sweat.- He's just trying to be all scary and intimidating. It's funny actually. -you giggle covering your mouth with your hand as you're doing so.- Just like this guy.- you say turning around to walk backward to point at Kageyama.

-He is scary! Y/N-chan! -Shoyo pouts.- Don't be fooled! Look at his face!

-I was born with this face you know... -the boy mumbles unamused making you laugh.

-Oh come on! Kids been drinking strawberry milk ever since we left the gym! He's like a small kitten! -you fight the urge to pat him on the head.- Is that your second box, sweetie? -you ask a bit teasingly and Kageyama shoots you a rather confused look while nodding.- See, totally harmless. -you laugh cheerfully as some of the boys follow seeing Kageyema's expression.

The poor boy stays confused as to why everyone's laughing but he doesn't really mind while he still has his milky treat.

-So what's his soft side like? -asks Asahi who has been awfully quiet for the most of the time. If you were to point out who was the most intimidating it would be him at the first glance. But once you got to spend some more time observing him you come to conclusion that's he's might be actually as sweet as your innocent cousin Yamaguchi.