𝟡 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Tsukishima sits on the beach towel right next to his best friend

Tsukishima sits on the beach towel right next to his best friend. He observes his teammates spread around the beach and he frowns noticing that there are way more other people today.

-Why isn't Y/N getting into the water? -Tsukishima asks Yamaguchi as he watches your back from the distance. You were eager to go to the beach today as you basically dragged him out by the hand and he just let you. So he now frowns when you stand in one place with the water barely up your calves wiggling your feet slightly splashing water around.

-Tsukki, Y/N can't swim! -he says like it's the most obvious thing in the entire world.- Didn't you know that?

-Why would I? -Kei cocks his brow up averting his head towards Yamaguchi.

-Ah, gomen Tsukki.- he apologizes scratching the back of his head.

-So you're telling me. That this girl...- he points his finger your way.- Owns a beach house and spends most of her summer vacation here... and she doesn't know how to swim?

-Basically, yes.- Tadashi nods his head.- Guess she never felt the need to? I just know she's scared of the ocean but I never asked why. I don't want to make her uncomfortable Tsukki. What if I ask and she cries? What do I do then?

Kei remains silent as he watches your figure wobbling around as you move from side to side making sure not to get deeper in the water.

-Y/N-chan, come here! -Hinata shouts splashing water onto Kageyama. The dark-haired boy launches at him as they both disappear under the water only to emerge right after pushing each other around.- Oi! Bokeyama this hurts!

-I'll join you later! -you assure him watching how the two throw punches at each other splashing the water on the other people too.- I'm gonna take my sweet time...

You watch the clear water pushing against your legs and bite your lower lip when another two, Nishinoya and Tanaka, call you to join them in the water.

-Are you...- Suga says startling you when his body towers over you.-... by any chance scared of the ocean? -there's no judgment in his question, it's more curiosity that leads him.

-Um.. maybe a little.- you scratch the back of your neck.- I promised Hinata-kun I'll join him today but I don't think I can do this... -you tiptoe to him a little.- I don't know how to win Suga-san. -you whisper and he laughs.

-I've figured. You've been standing here for quite some time.- he pats your back and his face turns red when his palm touches your bare skin like he has forgotten that you're only wearing a bikini right now.- There's nothing to be ashamed of. I can stay with you if you want. Do you want me to teach you?

You slightly nod your head and giggle when he turns away his red face trying to hide it.

-Y/N. Tell me. -he says watching the blue sky.- Are you in love with Tsukishima-kun?