𝟠 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

You're surprised when you open your eyes and the sun hits your face immediately

You're surprised when you open your eyes and the sun hits your face immediately. It's almost like it's the middle of the day and you frown over that thought. Did you sleep in? You lazily reach out for your phone to look at the time.

-EH?! -you groan.- It's already 12 a.m? Why did no one wake me up?

-I tried to.- you almost scream when someones voice startles you. You throw a punch but your hand is stopped.- Hey, watch out. I'm wearing my glasses!

-Kei! -you yell out.- What are you doing in my bed?!

-Don't get any perverted thoughts, stupid! -he flicks your forehead and you whine in pain.

-You're in my bed watching me sleep, I think you're the pervert here! -you scoff while rubbing the red spot on your face.

-I tried to wake you up but you kept mumbling "just five more minutes" and then you pulled me in and I couldn't get up. -you giggle at his words and he frowns watching your face. He sets down the phone he's been looking at.- What?

-You could have just woke me up, you know? -you say teasingly.- Or maybe it's that you wanted to be here with me, huh? What is it, Kei? -you get closer to his face but before his turns red your does it first.- KEI, GET OUT IM NOT WEARING ANY PANTS!

His eyes widen when he realizes it too. Indeed he has been in your room for a while now but he kept looking at your face instead of your body which was wrapped in his big t-shirt. Your soft expression and tiny snores made his heart beat faster but he doesn't want to admit it.

He almost falls off the bed while trying to get out as quick as he can to give you back your privacy. He also doesn't want you to see how red his face is because it's crimson at this point.

-Kei... -you say quietly with your eyes on the floor.- You... You can come in now... If you want... -you slightly look up to see that his back is turned to you.

-Do you want to eat breakfast in bed? -he asks but he doesn't wait for your answer as he's already going down.

You scoot yourself back inside your room and sit on the bed with your back pressed against the wall. You quickly text Yamaguchi to ask him what are they doing because it's definitely too quiet in the house so you know that they're not here.

Soon Tsukishima turns back with a tray of food but before he steps into your room he peeks his head inside. You give him a little nod, assuring him that it's fine. You reach out your hands towards him like an excited child to take the tray.

-Hinata and Kageyama wanted to make breakfast but it didn't turn out well. -he sighs deeply and you feel the mattress sink in a little when he sits next to you.- We had to clean up the mess they made but don't worry the kitchen is fine.

-Thank you.- you say chomping on the slightly burned toast but the avocado manages to cover it up.- So where is everyone?

-Shrimp tore his swim trunks yesterday and the idiot didn't think of bringing extra ones so they took him shopping. Daichi also said that they'll do some grocery shopping so we can have a grill tonight.