𝟟 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

The next day is even hotter than the previous

The next day is even hotter than the previous. You lazily slip off of your bed and quietly go down to the kitchen as the boys seem to be still asleep. You softly put your bare feet on the wooden floor shivering when it feels cold. Fortunately with the fridge full after yesterday's shopping, you're able to make almost everything for breakfast.

A little yawn escapes your lips when you pick up not one but three egg boxes.

-I'm sure they'll eat a lot...- you mumble to yourself quietly shuffling around the kitchen.

You frown when you realize that preparing breakfast for ten people will be quite a challenge. You put the rice in the rice cooker so you can prepare onigiri, the two stoves are occupied with frying pans so you can make tamagoyaki. You also decide to make some avocado toasts mostly for yourself and Fruit Sandwiches as a sweet option or a dessert.

You move around rather quickly to make sure that nothing is overcooked or burnt. You set the table between cooking basically running around the house. You sigh over the pan when you hear someone coming downstairs. Is it eight already?

-Are you not wearing pants? -Tsukishima asks looking at your bare legs with a frown on his face.- And is this my shirt?

-Um... -you turn around and slightly lift your shirt up to show him that you're wearing shorts under, it's just the t-shirt that's too long that covers them up. He averts his gaze when you do so with a slight pink tint on his cheeks.- And what if it is your shirt? - you ask teasingly as he sits down by the kitchen island.- Are you gonna rip it off me or something?

-And what if I do? -he responds with a smirk and it's enough for both of you to die of embarrassment right there. Both of your faces turn red and you quickly turn around to get back to cooking.- Isn't this a little too revealing anyway? With all the guys in the house.- he says changing the subject, there's also a change of the in his voice.

-What do you mean? I'm quite covered up... you realize I'll be wearing a bathing suit at some point, right?

He doesn't respond but he doesn't like the idea of you going around almost naked. A lewd thought tints his cheeks again.

-Do you want to help me out with onigiris? -you ask placing another tamagoyaki on the plate on the side.

-Are you planning on feeding an army? -he asks coming up to the counter.

-Haven't you seen how much they can eat? -you furrow your brows.- I'm starting to think they're more like vacuums than volleyball players.

You're surprised when you hear a low chuckle escaping this mouth. He has seen them eat multiple times and your description fitted well. He washes his hands to prepare himself to make onigiris. You both move around the kitchen, slightly bumping into each other from time to time. You send him a wide smile and the corners of his lips slightly curl up. You enjoy the time just for the two of you before everyone else wakes up.