𝟙𝟙 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

-Ugh

-Ugh... So heavy... - Tsukishima groans as he feels something pressed against his chest. He rubs his eyes with confusion on his face when he notices that he's still in the living room.- What the...

He lifts his head up to see you curled up on his side with your hand wrapped around his waist and head resting on his chest. He gently caresses your cheek before realizing that you two might not be alone.

-Y/N.- he says.- Y/N, wake up. You're gonna suffocate me.

-Hm... -you hum burrowing your face more into his body.- Just five more minutes, honey.

He gulps with his face flushed. If he wakes you up now, you'll see how red he is but he doesn't want his friends to see you like that either. So vulnerable, soft. He'd rather keep this to himself.

-Come on.- he groans trying to lift himself up more. You open your eyes slowly trying to figure out the situation you're in.

-This isn't my room.- you mumble.- And you're not my pillow.- your eyes land of Tsukishima's face.- This is comfy though.

-Someone's gonna walk on us, do you want them to get the wrong idea? -he asks sliding his glasses on.

-And what's the idea? -you ask innocently and he quickly looks away.

-Just get off, you're heavy.- he scoffs gently pushing you off.

-Mean! -you huff out.- I bet Suga-san would say something mean like that. -you tease him.- If you don't want to cuddle with me then just say so!

-Ah, are you two lovebirds up already? -Daichi asks entering the kitchen.- We felt kinda bad letting you sleep on the couch but you guys looked so peaceful.

-Thank you.- you say stretching out as you get off Tsukishima.- I'm surprised how good of a pillow you are, I've never slept better.

-And least you slept well, you crushed me in your sleep.- he rolls his eyes trying to act mean in front of his upperclassmen but they already see through his actions.- My neck is so stiff.

-Do I kiss it better? -you smile at him and he shoves your face away.

-Can I get a kiss Y/N-chan? -Noya asks almost rolling down the stairs.

-Maybe if you grow up. -Tsukishima responds standing between you and the older boy.

-He's being salty again! -Hinata pouts.- Can Y/N-chan kiss him already so he stops being so mean?

-Hinata... -Yamaguchi gasps when he sees Tsukki already clenching his fist.

-Didn't I tell you I'll fry you... -he hisses through his teeth and Hinata gets the hint. He jumps out of the patio onto the beach while Tsukishima follows.

-Shouldn't we... -you begin but Kageyama stops you and hands you a milk box.

-Just let them sort this out. He had it coming anyway.