Chapter 15

Wonwoo is holding my wrist firmly by now, actually I strongly resisted him to walk me to my class but he insisted me and here, he's walking me to my class. Most of them are just taking a glance for a while before minding their businesses back.

As if they didn't care at all.

Which relieves me a bit.

"Later, don't come out. Wait for me, okay?" He raised an eyebrow.

"O-okay."

"And remember what I said." He smiled to me, ruffling my hair softly.

The moment Wonwoo walked away, I am already sad by now. Being around him makes me feel so safe but now that he's not here by my side.. I feel as if I'm in danger and there's no one to save me..

Luckily, Juna and I aren't even in the same class.

But sadly.. Wonwoo and I aren't in the same class too.

It would be nice if we both are in the same class, I'll feel safe all the time and we could be together like back to five years ago. Remembering that Wonwoo keep holding my wrist earlier reminded me of the past.. He would always hold my wrist everywhere around the school, to protect me.

"Hey, Aru." Yemin greeted me as she took a seat beside me.

"Hey."

Yemin is talking to me, as usual she would be talking about her crushes and I would just listen to her without getting bored. In all honesty, I enjoyed listening to her fangirling about her 'oppa' and 'sunbae' because she looks so cute when she's in love.

"Yeah, I heard from my friend from the other class as well. She used to be so, so, so fat." I felt as if someone just stabbed my heart when I heard my classmate said that.

"Do you think that she went through surgery to get that body? Or did she went on a diet or something? I don't think she went on a diet. She was so fat, I'm sure she went through surgery to get rid of all her fats." There, there my nightmare is starting to begin.

"What are they talking about?" Yemin was so clueless about this, she knew nothing.

"M-me.."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Her eyebrows furrowed as she asked me.

-

I saw Juna standing out of my class, talking with some of my other classmates. I'm so scared.. I'm afraid if she's gonna do something to me. As what Wonwoo told me, I stayed at class and waited for him.

I realised that Juna is staring at me while slyly smiling.

But I did not expect she would come inside my class and is now heading to me. My hands are starting to shake, my heart beating faster as I'm starting to become jittery right now.

"Yah! How come you left my birthday party when I'm not done showing you what I've prepared!" She nagged at me, I slowly stood up and lowered my head, I have no courage to face her, I'm just a coward.

"S-sorry.."

"She's the fat girl?"

"I'm sure she went through surgery to get rid of all her fats."

"I was actually surprised to see how fat she used to be."

"I noticed that she's still ugly."