FOUR

SYNOPSIS - The one where it's a The Tale of Princess Kaguya AU <3 FLUFF & ANGST!

Please listen to the video above for a better reading experience.

- - -

It was dark, and cold. You didn't know where you were. Everything was blank. You didn't know where you were, or what you were, or who you were.

".. they're so cute! Mi estrella pequeño."

And suddenly, all at once, you were aware.

You were a baby, and you'd just been reborn. You finally remember everything that happened before you were born, and who you used to be.

A voice different from the previous one spoke up, interrupting your thoughts, gasping. "Look! They're opening their eyes!"

You opened your eyes to find two people, presumably your parents, staring down at you, grinning with pride. "They're amazing. Bienvenida a la mundo, [Name]."

-

You were five years old now, having experienced life on Earth with such joy and gratefulness, happy to finally be here. You made a few friends and your bind with your parents was very strong; you loved them deeply.

Currently, as you ran towards your favourite place in the entire village, you bumped into someone familiar.

"Ouch!" They exclaimed, falling back onto their bottom. The perpetrator looked down at you, and frowned. "..Sorry.." you held your hand out towards them and they grabbed it, hoisting then up.

"It's okay!! Who are you? I never seened you before."

He looked offended. "What! You don't know me?" He crossed his arms. "Everybody knows me!"

You blinked at him, confused. "Well I don't. So what's your name?" He smiled toothily and raised his arms, as if to present himself to an audience, "I am Camilo Madrigal! I'm getting my giff today. And what's your name?"

"I'm [Name]!" You forcefully took his hand and shook it, Camilo giggling at the sensation. "You're getting a gift today!? You're so lucky!!" You pouted at him before your eyes widened, "Can I have one too, please!!"

He pondered for a second before shrugging, "I don't know. I think only my family can have one. Let's ask my mamí!" He took your hand and ran towards la casita, laughing as you exclaimed at him to slow down.

From that moment on, the two of you were attached at the hip, pulling pranks on people, supplementing Camilo's shapeshifting with your acting 'skills'; Camilo meeting your parents and you doing the same, and it was like you had a second home. You felt so happy, things were so different on Earth, and you loved it with every fiber of your being. You wouldn't trade this for anything, ever.