SIXTEEN

SYNOPSIS — The one where they're placed in quote prompts <3 DRABBLES + FLUFF!

These little exceprts have no correlation to each other LOL think of them as like little glimpses of stories :D

- - -

"I hate it when you're right," you squinted your eyes and crossed your arms at him, watching as he smirked and put his hands on his hips triumphantly. "I never stop being right!"

"And I never stop hating you." You turned and walked away from him, ignoring his mock-hurt sob. "Wow! I can't believe you."

-

"Camiloooo!" You placed a hand on your hip and keep your slow pace. He laughs and calls back, "Whaaat?"

"Don't walk like that! You're gonna fall and it's dangerous!" He was walking backwards, facing you but occasionally turning back to make sure he didn't bump into something. "I WALK on the wild side," he looks at you smugly, "and I LAUGH in the face of danger." You giggle at him and he joins in before abruptly stopping as he fell back, shapeshifting into you on the way down. You burst out laughing and he covers his face, embarrassed.

-

The duo of you are walking through the market casually, sharing a conversation before several of the village children run through you two. Camilo sighs and places a hand on his chest. "Ah, to be young again."

You blink and turn to face him. "?? We're fifteen."

-

You laugh as you climb through your window, hand and fingers intertwined in Camilo's. He shushes you playfully and you smile at him, rolling your eyes. "Sneaking out in the middle of the night is sooo cliché."

You land on the ground (it wasn't hard, you have a one story house) and Camilo immediately pulls you into his arms, and you reciprocate. "Missed you," he kisses the corner of your mouth and your heart almost bursts. You bury your head in his neck, face warm with embarrassment and he laughs.

-

You finish getting ready for the day, walking back into your room to find Camilo still lying there lazily, hair in face and sun shining on his eyes. He has his hand over his eyes to prevent the star burning them.

"Come back to bed," he shifts his body and his arm slides to the side of the bed, dangling off. "Please?"

-

"The sky looks so cool tonight." You look up and wait for the shapeshifter's response, pausing when you realize he stopped walking. Turning around, you see him standing there, staring at the sky.

"Uh, Camilo?"

"I think I'm in love with you." He suddenly blurts out, turning his head to look at you.

-

You burst out laughing as you flip the game board completely triumphant st your win. "HA!! I WON!!!"

Camilo slouches in his chair and pouts, crossing his arms and looking away. He scrunches his eyebrows and responds, "And here I was, starting to think how cute you were." He mutters jokingly.

-

"cOME ONE STEP CLOSER WITH THAT THING, AND YOU WILL REGRET IT!!" You point at him, ready to bolt from you current spot.

"HA, with what? This little baby?" He raises his finger up, the caterpillar staying still on it. "¿Este oruguito?" You fearfully nodded and proceeded to scream as he moved closer to you.

"¡¡¡AYÚDAME!!!!" You somehow make it around him and out if the room, running down the hall and looking to take cover somewhere.

- - -

Author's Note: HI GUYS SO i was reading this oneshot book and it's SO CUTE GUYS YOU NEED TO READ THIS ITS ON --luved'S PROFILE GO GO GO

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY EVERYONE!!!!!

- - -

14/01/2022

UNEDITED LOLZ