TWENTY-ONE

SYNOPSIS — The one where Camilo makes [Name] cry, and immediately regrets it

SYNOPSIS — The one where Camilo makes [Name] cry, and immediately regrets it. <3 ANGST TO FLUFF!

- - -

"Hey, so, who was that guy you were talking to at the market earlier?"

A sentence destined for a recipe of disaster.

"Oh, uh, he was just an old friend of mine."

A response destined to fuel said recipe.

The two of you were laying on Camilo'd bed, talking about random things (like how if you took the unnecessary 'w' in awkward, the 'h' in ghost, the extra 'a' in aardvark, and the 't' in whistle, you could say "what" but nobody would hear you) and eventually the topic of the day you two spent together came up.

You both were just in the market when some seemingly random dude (as Camilo described him) just came up to you and started chatting. Normally he'd be fine with it, but in this instance there was a lot of.. touching. He was being very buddy-buddy with you, and you didn't seem to mind.

He didn't hear the conversation you two had, but it bothered him that you let someone else wrap their arm around your waist and get that close to you when he was right there.

"Oh, really?" He turned to face you, shifting his head that was currently lying on your stomach. "What's his name?"

"It's [random name]. We were really close when we were little, but he moved away. I actually met him before you!" You smiled, not intending to rub salt in the wound.

"..oh." he forces a smile and questions about him more. "did he know that we're dating?"

You look down at him, one eyebrow raised. "Why does it matter?"

Camilo sat up and turned to look at you. "Wait, what? 'Why does it matter'?" You sit up along with him. "Uh, yeah. It's not like he was making a move or something."

"It looked like he was," he furrows his brows. "He was kinda all over you, [Name]. Hugging you and touching your face n' stuff." You copy his facial movement, frowning. "That's just what people who haven't seen their friends in a while do, Camilo."

He crossed his arms standing up from the bed, beginning to get worked up. "I get that, but he was being really touchy, [Name]. You didn't even mention to him that we were dating, and I think that you allowing him to do that is insulting."

"Are you serious Camilo!?" You stood up as well and threw your hands behind you for emphasis. "I don't have to give him permission to hug me, he's my friend! And who said I didn't tell him we were dating!?" You raised your voice, being the first one to yell.

Camilo, seeing your distressed and angered state caused him to match your level, adopting the same emotions as you. "You never said you did! How am I supposed to know when you didn't even specify!? You're so dense sometimes, [Name]!"