TWENTY-TWO

SYNOPSIS - The one where [Name] is stressed over their friend group falling apart, and unsure which side to be on, Camilo comforts them

SYNOPSIS - The one where [Name] is stressed over their friend group falling apart, and unsure which side to be on, Camilo comforts them. <3 FLUFF! MODERN AU!

- - -

[friendusername]: yea but you literally said that you couldnt help (when you promised you could) for a dumb read and thats why i failed my bio class lol

[otherfriendusername]: ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU FAILED YOUR CLASS 😐 THATS COMPLETELY ON YOU TF

[friendusername]: YOU LITERALLY TOLD ME YOU COULD HELP THO

[otherfriendusername]: youre so annoying SHUT UP for once in your life god

You placed your phone on your bed a little ways from you to take a small breath. "It'll be fine, it'll be fine." You curled up into a ball and hid your face from the outside world, resting your forehead on your arms.

Your friends were arguing over something in the group chat, you couldn't even comprehend what they were talking about. "I hate this so much." You wipe your face and breathe in deeply, trying not to cry as you grab your phone again to see the conversation.

You wished you could say this was a normal thing to make yourself feel better, but it really wasn't. The group never really fought or argued about much, so for there to be so much drama, you felt scared that something would happen. Eyes beginning to pool at the thought, your breathing hitched as you saw a notification pop up from the drop down menu.

arepalover2004: [NAME]

arepalover2004: [nAAAAMME]

arepalover2004: WHERE ARE YOU

[yourusername]: yea?

arepalover2004: :( less energy then usual

arepalover2004: are you okay?

[yourusername]: no im sorry

[yourusername]: im not feeling well

arepalover2004: don't apologize!

arepalover2004: do you wanna talk about it?

[yourusername]: yes please

[yourusername]: can you come over?

arepalover2004: of course omw

You close your phone and take a deep breath, your breath being uneven, trying to hold it together for when Camilo arrived. You didn't want him to see you cry.

-

You very vaguely hear the doorbell ring, but you're not sure whether or not that was real. You continue to sit in your bed, curled up in the same ball you've been in for almost thirty minutes now.

Attempting to tune out the buzzing of your phone, presumably from the group chat notifications, you turn up the song you've been listening to on repeat, Y̶̳͆e̵͕͘l̶̻͆l̶͔͑ȯ̸̫w̴̨̋ ̴͍͠b̷͖̌ỳ̵͚ ̵͈͛C̵̞̈o̶͕͐l̸̝̈́d̵̜̅p̵̰͝l̸͚͂a̴̟̔ŷ̴̬.

Hearing a knock on your door, you sit there for a moment and gather yourself, finally standing up and opening your door.

Cracking open the way to your room, you're almost surprised at the boy standing in front of you.

"Hey," he looks at into your eyes with a gentleness that he could only muster up for you, "are you okay?"

The entire time you strived to keep your tears to yourself was absolutely and entirely proved thoroughly useless, as when his words left his mouth, you immediately lost your restraint.

You cried freely, body shaking as you sniffled, hiding your face. Camilo doesn't hesitate as he lets himself in your room, uttering little "hey, hey, hey,"'s as a meak strive to get you to calm down.

He holds your shoulders, softly guiding you towards your bed and sitting you down, resting beside you. You sob into your hands and feel him delicately wrapping his arms around you, and you instinctively lean into him, crying into his [shoulder/crook of his neck].

His eyebrows are furrowed the entire time he's rubbing circles in your back, thinking about only one thing: "What happened?"

Minutes pass as you periodically become less and less distressed, finally calming down and getting your breathing steady.

".. ready to talk about it?" He pulls away from you but keeps you in close proximity. You avoid eye contact and nod, feeling embarrassed at the adjacency. Taking a deep breath, you begin. "..so.. my friends are in the middle of a big argument right now, and I'm scared that.. that we won't be the same anymore. That everyone will leave and we won't be a friend group anymore, it feels like we're all being torn apart. And I love them all equally. I don't know who's side to be on, I don't wanna hurt anyone, Camilo. I just want things to go back to how they were." You frown deeply, finding the courage, to look him in the eyes.

He sighs and gives you a sympathetic look, "Man.. that sucks, [Name]. I'm really sorry." Holding your shoulders, he continues, "if you guys have been together for this long, I'm sure you can get through this. What's one argument compared to your string bond of friendship?" You shrug and nod, agreeing.

"But don't worry, okay? I'm sure they'll make up, and everything will be okay again. Even if they don't, things will still be okay, and I'll always be here for you." You smile a small smile, your heart warming at the words.

"Thanks, Camicam."

"Only for you, [Nickname]."

- - -

Author's Note: EVERYWHERE I GO 😫😫 THEY ALL KNOW MY NAME <33 that song is stuck in my head guys

THSNK YOU -BerriChanV- FOR REQUESTINGG UR REQUESTS R ALWAYS FUN TO WRITE

ALSO IF YOU REQUESTED A WHILE AGO AND I HAVEN'T DONE IT THERE'S A BIG FAT CHANCE I EITHER DIDNT SEE IT OR I WAS PLANNING ON DOING IT but it left my brain so IM SORRY 😭😭😭 I NEVER PLANNED ON DOING EVERY REQUEST ANYWay

TAMBIÉN to everyone who told me to go to bed yesterday ILY

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE

- - -

22/01/2022

UNEDITED

- - -

ē̸̞ṣ̶͑p̸̻̋ḛ̵̏c̷̖̄i̵̖̅a̶͕̾l̸̳̕ ̸̻̚c̸̠̍ó̴̻̀d̵͓̏i̸̜̐ğ̸͎ó̷̞:̸͓̔ ̵̖̑W̴̱͝