chapter three

My head is killing me and I feel nauseous

My head is killing me and I feel nauseous. I need to get up and make coffee, maybe take some painkillers. I don't want to get up though. ugh, this bed is so comfy and the pillow is...

I open my eyes and it takes me a moment to take in my surrounding. This isn't my bed. Not my room either. That's when I begin to panic. The panic doesn't last long as it's subdued by Aleksandrs figure leaning on the arch of the door. Just like that, memories of last night flood my mind. though I can't seem to remember anything past Aleksander helping me to the car.

"you're awake", his deep voice floods the room.

"do you always state the obvious", I say, while I brace my hands over my head, hoping it would miraculously cure the pounding in my head.

"There are some painkillers next to you, I thought you might need them", his words ring true because I turn towards the bedside table and spot a bottle of painkillers and a glass of water.
"Thanks", I say in surprise. He only nods his head.

" so this is what your room looks like," I say

He laughs in response; a deep and rough sound that tickles my ears in every good way.

" did you just admit to thinking about what my bedroom looks like", his eyes making direct contact with mine

"A girl gets curious", is all I can come up with. 

" thank you for taking care of me but I have to go now", I speak clearly while I get out of his bed. It doesn't take long to notice that I'm in a really large shirt. Did he change me?

" did you change me ?"

" you spilt drinks on your dress, don't worry, I tried my best not to look", I was a little flattered that he cared enough to do so. But still, I do not show it. I move towards my dress, which happens to be sticky. This is fucking amazing. I hold up my dress in disappointment. I look back to see Alek smirking. I don't even have to ask when he says,

"To the left, second drawer", I walk into his closet. My jaw is pretty much wiping the floor. It's fucking huge. Designer suits hang in colour order and his shoes are perfectly aligned behind his glass-door shoe closet. I open the drawer and pick up some grey sweat pants and put them on.  I head towards the door, where he still stands.

" you're blocking my way", I mutter

"Am I", he teases.

"Yes, now move please"

"Let me drive you home", I feel a little guilty for everything that had happened. I mean, I ruined his night by having him take care of me. I can't let him drive me home too. He offered.

"Fine."

"Okay", he grins and moves out of the way allowing both of us to leave his apartment.