Butterflies

[Heyo! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I feel really bad about it!! Please forgive me!!
I've been having phone difficulties and other stuff!! X(
Also I had wrote this story nearly a month ago.... then it got deleted literally the night before I was gonna post it!!
I got so angry and really depressed about it... like more depressed than usual.
I just kinda gave up for a little while..... then I wanted to start writing again soooooo here!!
I rewrote it for you guys!! So enjoy as much as you can!!

Also this is an AU]

Levi walked out of his work building and onto the street. His eyes looked around boredly before he started walking home. It has been about 8 months since he had gotten a divorce. From whom? You. The reason you two had gotten a divorce was that your relationship had run dry. The both of had stopped feeling that spark and it seemed that nothing could bring it back.

The worst part about it was Levi took everything. You were left with nothing. No home. No money. So you decided to move in with your mother until you found a cheap apartment and a good job. But after a month of you living with her, she died. You were forced out of her house and onto the streets. You were homeless and unaware of the thing growing inside of you.

That bring us back to now. 7 months later. Levi walked to the apartment building that he called home. He walked inside and took the elevator up to his floor. Levi then walked to his door. Once he place his hand on the doir knob he heard the notification sound from his phone. The he heard it again and again.

He walked into his appartment and shut the door before he looked at his phone. 3 new text messages. They were from Hanji. Levi sighed and looked at them. The first one was a link. The second one said 'watch this video!' And the third one said 'I promise it's not another cat video!!'

"I doubt that" Levi grumbled to himself and walked into his bedroom, tossing his phone onto his bed as is made the notification sound again. Levi walked to his closet and grabbed clean clothes before he went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once done with his shower, Levi wrapped a towel around his waist and looked in the mirror. In the reflection he saw himself then a pair of arms wrap around his chest. Levi watched in anticipation as a face appeared next to his shoulder and a women's voice said "Levi--" his eyes widen and he turned around "(f/n)!" He said, expecting to see you there but there was nothing.

In that second, Levi's heart was ripped up. He feel to his knees right then and there. Levi curled up into a ball and cried silently. Nearly an hour later he walked out of the bathroom. Levi went to his dresser and got some clothes out.

Levi set his clothes down on his bed and started to dress when he heard his phone go off again. He sighed and reached for his phone. Levi was a bit surprised as he had 65 new text messages. He looked through all of them. They all had the link from before on them from Hanji... except one of them. It was from Erwin it said 'just watch the video'

Levi sighed heavily and pressed on the link. It took him to touyube.com. The title of the video read 'Homeless interview' Levi was confused why Hanji had sent him a link to this type of video. She knows he hates these type of things. But Levi had nothing better to get his mind off of something, so he watched.

The whole video was a guy interviewing homeless people that just happened to live in the same city as Levi. About halfway through, Levi was getting really bored of the video and was about to turn it off when he heard a familiar voice. A feminine voice. He quickly looked closer at the small phone screen and saw you.

You sat there with rosy cheeks from the cold nipping at you. You smiled and brushed the (h/c) hair out of your face as the interviewer started asking you questions.