Levi x Reader x Eren

[Requested by Marizelda *clicks upload story* here you are my dear~ its probably not what you expected but I think its a good one~

Little bit of smut at the end. Just a tiny bit.... yeah. ENJOY!!~~]

You looked around the room to your boyfriend, Eren Jaeger. His emerald green eyes looked back at you and he smiled, making you smile. He walks over to you "hey lovely lady~" the two of you had been dating for nearly a month now. Only few people knew about it but that didn't matter.

"Hey there" you said cheerfully.

"(F/n) I have something to tell you" Eren's smile disappeared so did yours.

"What?" You asked a little worried.

"Tomorrow I'm going on a expedition with Levi's squad......" he looked into your eyes "and I don't know when I'll be back...."

You looked down "oh..." you smile and look back up "I know you'll be safe and that you will come back to me" Eren smiles at your comment and hugs you.

--------------*later in the day*---------------

You skipped down a hall after dinner, thinking about Eren, when you heard your name being called. You stopped and turned to see Levi standing in the hall looking at you "yes sir?" You saluted.

"Tomorrow my squad is going on a small expedition" you nod "when we return, whenever that will be, I must speak with you. I expect to see you in my office"

You have mo idea what that's about but you nod and continue on your way

--------------------Levi's pov---------------------

(F/n). I watched her skip down the hall. I decided I would tell her after my next expedition. If I died, I wouldn't. If I lived, I would tell her how much I care for her and how much I want to be with her.

Hopefully she feels the same way about me.....

-------------------Normal pov-------------------

The next day you awoke early, hoping to see Eren before he leaves. Your eyes drifted to the window. It was still dark out. You jumped out of bed and got dressed. You ran out of your room, full of excitement.

You run down the halls to Eren's room "(L/n)" you stop and turn to look at who called your name. Not much to your surprise it was Levi. You saluted "yes corporal?"

"Where are you off to so early in the morning?" Levi sneered, not trying to sneer. You looked at him and semi smiled "uh.... just want to get an early start.... um on my activities"

"What activities could you possibly have this close to the boys' dormitories?"

"Umm....."

"And this early in the morning?" He adds. You smile "just stuff" you slowly back away from him. Levi sighs and waves you off. You turn and continue your run to Eren's room.

You stop at his door and your hand goes to the door knob, twisting it. You slowly and quietly open the door. You see Eren, laying in bed still sleeping. You step inside his room before you shut the door and make your way over to him. A smile crept onto your face and you jumped on top of him "EREN!!"you yelled and started laughing right after.

Eren's eyes shot open and looked straight at you "(f/n)!" He sat up "what's wrong?!" You looked at you up and down, checking for any physical problems.

"I'm gonna miss you when your gone. That's what's wrong. So you have to hurry and come back soon!" You whined, looking down at him. Eren sighed and smiled "I'm gonna miss you too" he pulled you down to his level and kissed you. You instantly kiss back and hug him.