Levi x Oblivious! Reader

you walk happily down the hall after dinner, to your dorm room "(f/n)" you turned around saw your friend Mikasa walk up to you with her hands full of papers.

"hey Mikasa" you smile while waving to her "what cha' doin?" you add indicating the papers.

"oh, Hanji asked me to deliver these to the short stuff" she sighed

"did she use those exact words?"

"close enough, will you help me" she said as the pile of papers started to tip to one side "sure" you say as you take an amount of the papers from her. you walk side by side with Mikasa to Levi's office.

once you arrive Mikasa knocks "name and business" a voice coldly stated from the other side of the door.

"cadet Ackerman and cadet (l/n) here delivering papers from squad leader Hanji" Mikasa stated.

"come in" Mikasa opened the door, letting you go first. you walked in and stop in front of the desk " where do you want these, sir?" you asked as Mikasa walked up next to you.

Levi looks up from his papers at you he clicks his tongue and points to a table against the wall "over there" Mikasa walks over and sets the papers down. you do the same. you both salute Levi and turn to leave.

"(l/n)" you turned and looked at Levi who was staring down at the papers on his desk.

"yes sir?"

"I need to have a word with you" he looked up and right into your (e/c) eyes. you looked back into his "ok"

once Mikasa is gone Levi stands up and walks around his desk to you, never taking his eyes off yours. he stops in front of you only about a foot away from you "(f/n)"

"yes" you smile while looking straight at him. you notice Levi's eyes trail off to the side as light shade of pink dust over his features when you smiled. your eyes widened "C-Corporal!" you lean in closer to him "are you alright" Levi's face turns a darker pink at the fact that your face was a few inches away from his "(f/n)--" you raise your hand close to his face "what are yo--" you place the palm of your hand on his forehead.

you eyes widen a bit "C-Corporal, your face is warm!"

"what?" he moves his forehead away from your hand "are you sick? you are aren't you" you protest and sigh "is that why you wanted to talk to me"

Levi sighs "no I--" you put your hand up to silence him "your face is red and your face is warmer than it should be. there is only one explanation. you are sick" he looks at you with frustration growing in his face. Levi puts his hand to his forehead and rubs it while sighing at you.

you motice his actions "see and now your getting a headache"

"for a completely different reason" he says quietly to himself. you grab his wrist and pull him over to the couch and sit him down "what are you doing" he looks up at you standing in front of him, hands on your hips looking down at him "you need to rest. you. are. sick."

"no I'm not" he growls at you

"I'm going to take care of you" you say sternly "and I know what will make you feel better" you smile a bit at him. Levi leans back and smirks devilishly at you, getting the wrong idea "oh yeah what's that"

"tea"

"wha--"

"I will go make some" you walk out to go make tea leaving Levi with a dumbfound look on his face.

Levi's pov

oh my.... how am I... why do I even like her. because she is sweet and kind to everyone. not to mention she's gorgeous and a great soldier. but how am I gonna confess my feelings to her when she's so oblivious to my actions. I mean I'm not sick, I was blusing. how could she have thought I was sick.