Doctor! Levi x Nurse! Reader

[tis a. modern time AU. requested by _levi_heichou_  thanks~ now, Dear Reader, I very much hope u enjoy~]

you had just got done giving an old man his pills, it didn't go so well but you got him to take them, he bit you though. well anyways, you had just given him his pills and walked out of his room when you saw one of your fellow nurses run into a man, dropping all the papers she was holding.

the man looked at all the papers falling down, when you noticed he wasn't very tall, but god was he handsome. his.....um....his.. hair you guess... was ok... it was black. he looked oddly familiar to you, but you couldn't place it. then you snapped back into reality by the clicking of a tongue. you realized it his tonge.

"oh my gosh, I'm sooo sorry, sir!" you looked over at the nurse, that had bumped into him. she was knelt down picking up the papers.

"tch, just watch were you're going next time" he said while stepping over her and continued on his way.

"hey" you called out to him "at least you could do is help her pick up the papers" he stopped in mid-stride "excuse me" he said while turning to look at you.

"you heard me"

his face grew pissed as he walked up to you. he stopped right in front of you and looked in your (e/c) eyes and you into his steel-grey ones, glaring at each other.

he didn't scare you, you've delt with worse people over the corse of the six years you've been a nurse.

his hand reached for your ID tag, which was clipped to the breast pocket of your (f/c) scrubs. he looked at your ID his eyes widened a bit, barley even noticeable, then he smirked. you never took your eyes off of his face. "well, Miss (l/n)" he said while looking back at your face "are we gonna have a problem?"

"its only a problem if you make it a problem, sir" you say with no hint of fear in your voice.

he smirks at your response "(l/n).... I'm gonna have to remember that name" he says while turning to leave again "and why don't you help her with the papers, since you're so concerned about it"

you held your ground and glared at him as he walked away. once he was out of sight you turned to the nurse picking up the papers. she was giving you a look of 'dayuum'. "are you okay, Petra?" you ask as you look down at her. "yeah, do you know who he was?"

"no" you kneel down to help pick up the rest of the papers "but he looked familiar, sorta" you sigh as you two finish picking up the papers. you both stand and you hand Petra the papers. "thanks. hey! did you hear?"

"hear what?"

"some big hot-shot attending physician is being transfered from some big hospital in the cities"

"really? when?" you ask surprised.

"sometime this week!" she squeals "I heard he is super hot!"

"and maybe this one will actually help with the interns" you said. she looked at you and laughed a little. you chuckled lightly and looked behind her in the process. you quickly turned to the nurses station counter and tried to look busy.

your friend looked at you confused for a moment before "Miss Ral"

Petra spun around to see the chief of medicine, Dr. Erwin Smith, standing behind her. "h-hello sir" she said forcing a smile. "I believe you were to deliver some important papers to my office"

"yeah. sorry, sir" Petra sighed "I have them right here" she handed him the papers "good, thanks" he said while taking the papers and leaving.

Petra turns back to you, who was writing stuff trying to look busy. you look up at her and smile "you could have warned me he was right there"