Can't Stop Thinking About You

[Heyhey! How's it going? Good good.
I started writing this one on Quotev (@SaveMeImLost) cause I couldn't get onto Wattpad for a brief period of time.... but I'm posting it here first! XP YAYY!
This is modern day AU]

Levi sighed, agitated with the world. He sat at his desk, doing the paperwork. The thing he hated most. Just a few more minutes and he would be free from this hell hole. He would be able to leave work and go back to the same empty apartment that he calls home.

The next few minutes flew and his shift was over. Levi packed up his briefcase and headed out to the parking lot. He got to his car, unlocked it, and got inside. He sat there for a minute just thinking about the choices he made in life. Levi was a manager at his place of work. He was single and living in a rather large apartment for one person. His biggest problem was that he was lonely and he didn't know how to fix it. Levi put his key in the ignition and started his car. He drove out of the parking lot and started on his way home.

"no. No no no no!" Levi's car came to a stop at a red light that he tried to beat. He hit the stirring wheel in frustration and looked around. Levi looked out his window just as a car pulled up beside him. The window was rolled down and in the passenger's seat sat a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Her head was basically out the window. She seemed to be looking at the sky... Until she looked over at Levi. For a few moments from this point, everything to Levi felt like slow motion.

She rested her chin in her hands as she smiled to him. She batted her beautiful eyes at him. Levi was frozen, watching her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. "You have pretty eyes" She spoke, her voice so soft and beautiful "have a lovely day". She turned away from him to look at the driver who had spoken to her. A bit angered that she looked away from him, Levi looked past her at the driver of that vehicle. His steel-grey eyes widened a fraction of an inch with surprise as he saw who was driving.

One of Levi's underlings at work, Eren Jaeger. Eren sat there, hands on the wheel, talking to the girl who sat next to him. They talked so casually. Levi felt a bullet of jealousy shot through him as he watched the two for a few more moments until the light turned green. The car turned to go the opposite direction of where Levi was heading.

Levi watches the car drive down the street until a HoNk from behind him brought him back to his senses. He stepped on the gas and went home. He got home, still thinking about her. For the rest of the night, she's all that Levi could think about. He made a plan to talk to Eren and find out who that girl was.

That girl was you.

The next morning Levi got to work and went straight to find Eren. Eren was in his cubicle working on stuff at his desk. "Hey Jaeger, I've got a question for you" Levi said. Eren looked at him "yes, Sir?" "Yesterday, after work, I saw you driving with somebody..... A girl."

"...... Oh! You mean (f/n)."

"(f/n)?"

"yeah. She's one of Mikasa's friends that just moved here..... We we're showing her around yesterday." Eren sighed, "why do you want to know?"

"just wondering why a girl as pretty as that was driving around with someone like you....." Levi snorted and walked away.

The hours flew by for Levi. All he thought about all day was (f/n) and different scenarios that could happen if he met you. But soon enough it was time for him to pack up his junk and leave.

He was leaving his office as time slowed down again. You had walked by. Levi didn't know what or why you were here. He just couldn't keep his eyes of you. You stopped and looked at Levi and smiled. His heart nearly stopped. "Excuse me, Sir. Do you know where I can find Eren Jaeger?" You asked, your voice ringing in his ears. Levi didn't speak, he just didn't take his eyes off of you.