The two days

[It took longer to put this out there than I thought..... my bad. The two days you were out in my last story "Newbie" ;) have fun reading~]

Petra had run out to your body, which was lying on the ground with the rain pouring down "(f/n)!" She called. Petra knelt down next to you and shook your body a little "(f/n) are you ok?!" But before you could make another move you had passed out.

He had seen you fall. Now he ran out to where you laid "is she ok" he tried to keep his tone flat and not caring. Petra looked up at him "Heichou...."

He sighed and picked up your body bridal style and carried you inside. The halls of the HQ were warm, compared to the cold, raining skies of the outside "where is (l/n)'s dorm? Petra"  he asked Petra as she walked in after them "uh.. this way"  she led him to your room and opened the door as they arrived at their destination.

He walked in and set you down in your bed and then looked down at his hands and arms. You were covered in mud and now so was he " tch, disgusting" he walked to the door "Petra get her cleaned up"

"Yes sir" he walked our to clean himself. Petra walked over to you and started to get to work.

20 minutes later you were laid down in your bed in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, all clean. Petra noticed your face was red and your breathing was heavy. She instantly grew worried and brought her hand to your forehead. You were burning up. That was the beginning of the two days.....

*the next morning*

Levi walked down the hall grumbling to himself. He walked to your dorm and entered it. He shut the door and looked at you, laying in under your covers, face red, sweat beading up on your forehead, and your breaths uneven. He stood there just looking at you for a minute or two until you coughed. He snapped out if it "tch. This is so stupid" he walked over and sat in a chair that was placed next to your bed "'this will be good for you he said. It will teach you to be nicer he said" Levi whined and watched you sleep.

"This sucks..... I can't believe I have to fucking do this" he moved his sitting spot to the side of your bed, looking down at you "what's with you?"

Levi jumped a little as there was a knock at the door "yes?" he answered it with a stern tone "sir, I brought food for (f/n)" the voice of a unknown and not important right now cadet sounded through the door. Levi sighed and stood up and walked to the door. He opened it and took the tray off food away from him before slamming the door shut.

Levi's eyes moved back to you, who was out of it, to the tray of food "how the hell--" he looked up as you started coughing more. He walked back over and sat next to you again. He set the tray down and picked up a piece of bread, thinking of a way to get you to eat. Levi bit off a piece of the bread and chewed it in his mouth.

After it was all mushy he leaned down to your face, holding your jaw and keeping you mouth open, he placed his mouth on yours transferring the food into your mouth. You unconsciously swallowed the food and moved around some. Levi sat up and looked down at you "this is.... gross" he calmy continued to feed you the same way.

Once he finished, Levi sat back in his chair. He continued to watch you. Thinking about some stuff, he moves his fingers to his lips, feeling them. Levi had caught himself thinking about your lips and his touching each other and imagined them touching again. His eyebrows furrowed with confusion then softened when he looked at you laying there, all cozy in your sheets.

Levi sighed and just let his mind wander. He sat back in his chair and became relaxed. After a few minutes he sighed and looked around, thinking of how dirty it is in the room.

Levi stood up, on a mission, and started tidying up the room. He dug through your stuff trying organize everything to his liking.  Soon Levi got to the point when he started organizing your clothes and dresser.