THE GHOST I DIDN'T SEE

I have experienced much in my life when it comes to those who are no longer living. Some who have passed on believe they are still alive even though they are not and that they remember the moment they passed on. There are who are just completely confused as to what is happening to them, some don't always remember a lot about themselves and struggle to remember anything at all.

Some of those who have passed on are stuck here, unable to move on to the next life. Some are just not ready to accept that they have died and then there are those who have just have too much left to accomplish or can't move on until some relative information they have has been passed on, but what I have recently experienced was completely new to me, even though it is something that has always been possible.

Home alone or so I thought late one evening I did not quite feel like myself. Something wasn't right. It did not take long for me to discover why I was not quite feeling myself. There was a presence in my home, unfortunately I would be unable to see or communicate with whatever that presence was or is though in a way it would find a way to communicate with me.

I at one stage felt a moment of extreme cold pass right through me, as if a spirit had shared an exact space with me for a moment or two. As with experiences past, I was able to get information from this spirit, if indeed that is what this presence is, without actually communicating directly with it. I don't know how this happens, I just know that it does, it is something I can't explain.

If I can see a spirit or in this case not see a spirit, sometimes I can get certain information such as a name, a time from when they lived whether that is from a recent period or a time long since gone, as well as how old this person may have been at the time they passed on. I can also sometimes get a sense of how this person passed but with this recent presence, all I got was a first name and that this person is in the here and now with also having some kind of impending danger associated with it.

The name I got was Oliver. At the time I didn't know what the impending danger was or could have been. Even if I did, I wouldn't have known how to even begin to deal with it though deal with it is what I did eventually get to do. This was all very strange, even for me.

The extreme cold I felt pass through soon me began to surround me. I had never experienced anything quite like this before. The large living room mirror that I have hanging over a fireplace, begun to frost over and I witnessed the words HELP ME appear upon this frosting. Slowly, letter by letter, those two words indeed appeared on the mirror. It was at this moment that I was hit with more information.

Whatever force it is that guides information to me may actually be part of this whole package of me being able to see and communicate with spirits. However even though a spirit had come to me, it wasn't an actual ghost as this person was or is not dead. I needed to get down to the hospital and I needed to do so quickly for at this point I knew what I had to do.

I made my way to the intensive care unit and overheard a conversation between a doctor and a patient's family, where the doctor was suggesting that the best course of action was to turn off life support. I interrupted saying that Oliver would not agree, he is not ready to go yet. The patient's father stared a stare at me as if what he needed to have happen was just exactly what I had just done. He made the decision to leave things be.

In the local newspaper a week after all this happened, I read of a miracle where a comatose patient shocked doctor's by waking up one week after they suggested that his life support should be turned off. The patient's name was, and hopefully still is, Oliver Higgins. I actually got to visit him the day after I had read about him.

How strange this world we live in is. Sometimes when we sleep, we can be somewhat aware of what is going on around us so with this I am sure that what I experienced was the astral projection of the spirit of Oliver Higgins. In order to prevent his life support from being turned off. His spirit naturally gravitated towards me, with this ability that I have, or sensitivity I have to the next world, enough was offered so an intervention could be made.

However, when I did get to visit Oliver Higgins, he had no recollection of anything like what had actually happened. He knew nothing of me and had no memory of a visit he paid with me, and the whole idea of astral projection sounded like fiction to him. It can be a common thing, for those who project themselves to have no memory of ever doing such a thing.

Anyhow, whether Oliver Higgins believes it or not, or of any who read this account believe it or not, one thing is for sure. Oliver lives when on another day, if I had not come, he would have moved onto the net world ...