Chapter 2

HARRY'S POV

I woke up this morning around 10:30 to the sound of Selena Gomez and didn't hate it, so I knew that I was Harry.

I quickly got up and took my meds so I could stay Harry for the date tonight with Louis.

I then decided to cook some breakfast.

Harry's favorite breakfast is bacon, eggs, and toast. Eddie's is cereal and a banana. Marcel's is oatmeal and a bagel. All my personalities are so high maintenance.

When I cooked my breakfast I decided to watch a little of MTV which is Harry's favorite channel other then Bravo. Eddie has a different view and always screams in my head to change it to the horror channels or murder mysteries. Marcel then gets mad because he likes watching the history channel and hates horror things. 

They're all such a hassle!

Once I was done and watched a few hours of t.v. I decided to clean the house. Marcel likes to clean and he kept yelling at me to do something about all the mess that Eddie made a few nights ago when he got to drunk to handle and didn't listen to us.

"Harry clean Eddie's room first." Marcel spoke from my head.

"Hey don't you dare go in my fucking room." Eddie spoke up in my head.

"I'm cleaning it" I scolded Eddie.

To any normal person that would see this they would think I'm crazy because they can't hear Eddie or Marcel right now. All they hear is me talking to myself while answering them.

After a few hours of cleaning, I got up and made a snack for my lunch. I remembered that Louis gave me his number during our dance session before I asked him out so I decided to send him a text.

To:Louis
Hey I was wondering if you wanna see a movie and get some dinner later? -Harry

From:Louis
Sure! I'd love that. What time?

To:Louis
Let's say dinner at 4:00 movie at 6:30? -Harry

From:Louis
Okay great. Pick me up later?

To:Louis
Sure, send your address. -Harry

From:Louis
Apartment 1, Direction Rd

To:Louis
Okay see you then ;) -Harry

From:Louis
See you then :)

Now I had to jump in the shower. It's close to 2:30 and the date is at 4:00. Harry is more the dress up type and needs to look good.

So I got in the shower and let my muscles relax under the hot water.

"Ahh" I breathed out.

"So, this Lewis guy?" Eddie started in my head. "Are you nervous for the date?"

"A little, but I'm more excited then anything. I haven't been with a guy that's super attractive in so long. Also his name is Louis."

"I don't care." Eddie spoke. "He isn't my boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend." I spoke back.

Eddie didn't answer.

Now here's the thing... When I take my meds I'm that person on the outside all day but my other two personalities keep talking to me in my head. I know it's weird but I wouldn't change my brothers out for the world.

Once I was done I got out and dried off. I started to blow my hair dry with the blow dryer singing along to Ariana Grande.

"Harry, stop with that god awful fucking music. It's complete shit!" Eddie said sounding annoyed.