Chapter 19

MARCEL'S POV

"Hi Louis." I spoke when Louis walked into the waiting room.

"Hi Marcel." he said as I got up.

Louis leaned in and hugged me.

He smelt really good.

He then let go and I saw a small blush on his cheeks.

I miss that.

"So, are you sure you want me here?" Louis then asked. "You really want me to hear all your problems?"

"Well, it's not all. Edward still needs loads of time. I think I'm ready for this. I trust you and I care about you, so I know you'll stay with me and support me no matter what I'm about to tell you once we step into Doctor Nancy's office."

"I won't leave you." Louis said grabbing onto my arm, not my hand. "I'll stay. Even if you cry." he smiled.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Harry." the person at the front desk spoke. "Doctor Nancy's ready to see you."

"Alright. Thank you." I said nicely and then lead Louis to Doctor Nancy's office.

"Hello Nancy." I said as I entered her office.

"Hello." she smiled.

"This is my friend Louis." I said.

I could see Louis tense a little.

"Hello Louis. I'm Doctor Nancy, but you can call me Nancy." Doctor Nancy said to Louis as she shook his hand.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Louis said while shaking it.

They then both let go and we all took our seats, Louis on the couch with me.

"So, since you called Louis a friend, I'm guessing you're Marcel today?" Nancy asked me.

"Right." I nodded.

"Well, I'm so proud of you for bringing your friend here today."

"I thought you might be. I knew this would help with my problems."

"Alright then." Nancy nodded.

"Oh and I took my pill today. So I'm just Marcel. I needed to do this apart from Harry and Edward interrupting me."

"That's fine." Nancy nodded. "Go ahead and start."

I took in a deep breath and I heard Louis swallow a big lump in his throat.

He's nervous.

"Louis I-" I said and already started choking up.

God I didn't know I was going to be so emotional.

Louis grabbed my hand.

"It's okay Marcel. Take your time." Louis said.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Nancy was writing stuff down in her notebook.

"Louis I tried ta-" I said and hiccuped as I cried. "taking my own life a while back."

Louis squeezed my hand tightly.

He went ghost white.

"Why?" he whispered.

"I got bullied really bad when I was a teen. Harry created me because he didn't want the depression. He wanted to be happy. He didn't want to cry himself to sleep every night so he created me for that. It got so much for him and I that I tried to go away. I thought that was my only option."