Chapter 6

*WARNING* The entire chapter is smut so skip if you want.

HARRY'S POV

Once I got inside my room I closed the door and grabbed Louis' hand. I laid him down on the bed and turned the lights to a dim lighting. I turned on some romantic music for us. I walked over to a beaming Louis.

I crawled onto the bed and straddled his hips. I dipped down and kissed his lips. He kissed back hungrily.

I then dipped down to kiss his neck. I sucked on his neck gliding my lips to every inch of it. Once I started sucking and kissing under his chin at the base of his throat is when he moaned out. I found his sweet spot. I kissed and sucked hard on that spot.

"Ahhh" he moaned out.

I bit down to make a love bite. Once it became purple and red, I stopped and licked a strip over it, then kissed it. He grabbed onto my curls at that. His chest rising and falling quickly.

I pulled off his shirt and he pulled off mine. We unbuttoned the shirts slowly so we could feel every inch of our chests.

Once they where off I started to kiss his chest and down his stomach. I then moved back up to go to his nipples. I sucked on one nipple and rubbed the other between my thumb and index finger.

"Harry." Louis moaned out. I then groaned sending vibrations up Louis' body. I pulled away and started kissing down his chest again. When I reached his belly button I darted my tongue into it causing him to whimper.

I kissed along his hip bones and licked down his happy trail. I unbuttoned his pants very slowly and dragged them down very slowly. I then pulled my pants off to be at the same level as him.

I started kissing the inner part of his thighs causing him to jerk a little. I then kissed his area through his boxer-briefs. He moved his hips up so I put both hands on his hips to keep them down as I kissed and licked over the fabric.

"Harry please." He begged causing me to smile.

I then pulled his boxer-briefs down slowly. Once down I took his member and started to do little kitten licks at the tip. I then licked a strip from the base to the tip.

"Harry." he moaned.

I stuck my tongue in the slit at the top causing him to jerk his hips up and throw his head back in pleasure. That's when I started bobbing my head up and down taking him in. I took him all the way to wear his tip hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little but delt with it. I would do anything for my Louis. I let go with a pop and jacked him off for a few minutes.

"Taste so good Lou." I spoke in a whisper. That only made him shudder.

"Take off my boxers baby." I whispered.

"O-okay." He breathed and pulled them down past my hips and did the rest with his feet.

I then grinded our areas together. I moved and rubbed them causing us both to go wild with how good it felt.

"Harry I need you" he whispered.

"Okay baby. I got you." I whispered and pecked his luscious pink full lips.

I then lubed up my fingers and inserted my index finger in to his hole causing him to moan.

I pumped in and out and soon added my middle finger. I then scissored him open moving my fingers quickly. Once I hit his prostate I put my ring finger in as well causing him to arch his back moaning my name.

"Yeah baby. That's it." I cooed. I then took my fingers out. "Baby? Put my condom on?"

"Yeah." He panted. He tour open the package and slipped it on my member. I then spread open his legs and lined up with his hole.

"Ready baby?" I asked.

"Yes." He breathed.

I put my tip in and slowly pushed my member into Louis' hole.

"Fuck." He breathed.

"Oh shit baby. You feel good." I started to move very slowly. "I'm gonna go slow. I want to feel you. Make love to you." I said while moving very slowly and twisting my hips around to get different angles.

I kissed his lips slowly as I rolled my hips into him. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest. This felt amazing. I moved down to his neck and jaw. When he started to have quicker breaths I knew he was close.

"Harry, I'm close." He whispered.

"Let go baby." I said kissing behind his ear and biting on his ear lobe.

He came with a shout of my name and a fuck while arching his back. I then came right after. We rode out our highs together. After that I rolled off of him and threw away the condom after tying it up.

I scooted close to him and spooned him.

"That was absolutely amazing Harry." He smiled.

"It totally was."

-------

Thanks everyone for reading! Enjoying so far? Please vote and comment! Thanks loves! 😊