Chapter 16

HARRY'S POV

"You shouldn't have done that Harry." Liam said sitting across from me on my couch.

"Well that bitch deserved it." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"How did she deserve to get yelled at? Doctor Nancy was only trying to help."

"Well, it doesn't seem like she was really trying."

"Harry, she's a professional. She wants to help you."

"No, she wants my money."

"Can you just stop being so damn difficult Harry." Liam said rolling his eyes.

"Well that's just how I am." I said snapping at him.

"No, that's Edward." Liam argued. "I don't know what the hell has been going on with you lately Harry?"

I sighed and collected my thoughts.

"I think I know what's happening."

"And what's that?"

"I think all my personalities are blending into one again."

"Like a normal person?"

"I am normal!" I yelled.

Liam sighed.

"I'm sorry. You're right." he apologized.

"Damn right I am." I huffed.

"What's causing it?" he asked.

"I think it's Louis to be honest. I've never felt so strongly about someone."

"What type of strong feelings do you feel?"

"Love." I answered.

"Oh, well-" Liam started.

"Hate." I then said.

"What-" Liam tried.

"Lust." I said and Liam didn't try stepping in. "Sadness, power, submissive-" I said.

"All of that for one person?"

"I feel like he can be my start and my end."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that he builds me up and I feel love and strength that I've never felt before and that I've never been given before."

"And?"

"Well then he can tear me down. From my Edward point of view, I hate Louis. He's awful. Even though I can fuck him I still don't like him. He's just a bitch."

"How can you hate and love someone Harry?"

"I love him because of who he is and I hate him because of who he is."

"Explain it more?"

"I'm jealous alright?" I said finally saying what I've been thinking for a long time now but only as Edward. "I'm jealous that he's so perfect. Everything about him is perfect."

"You don't know that." Liam said shaking his head.

"I do know that." I said. "The only flaw he has is being flawless."

Liam didn't say anything.

"I hate him for it. He hasn't had any problems like me. He hasn't dealt with things like I have. He's sane while i'm insane. I'm so jealous of who he is. But I also love him for being flawless. He can help me with my problems." I said. "With the power and submissive thing, that's got me over the fucking edge. I want to take him and dominate him but at the same time I would get down on my knees for him."