Chapter 5

HARRY'S POV

Louis and I have been dating for 4 months now.

We've been taking it slow and he has been wanting to get to know Edward and Marcel better.

God I love him for that. So, I've decided to ask him to move in with me.

I know it may seem a little fast... but, I really think I could have a future with him. He's such an amazing guy and he really gets me.

To Baby:
Dinner? Pick you up in an hour? Have a surprise for you.... -Harry

From Baby:
Okay! See you soon love :)

To Baby:
See you soon baby. :) -Harry

"Oh my gosh I'm so worried." I spoke aloud.

"It's gonna be fine bro. Chill out." Eddie spoke.

"You don't know that." I replied.

"Harry?" Marcel asked.

"Marcel?" I asked back.

"Louis will say yes, okay?"

"How do you know?" I wondered.

"I just do." He smiled.

I then put on a black button up shirt with black dress pants. I also had my black boots on. I walked out the door and left for Louis' place.

"Hey." I smiled and pecked his lips once he entered the car.

"Hey." He blushed and pecked them again.

I took his hand and intertwined our fingers together as I drove.

"You look so handsome Harry." He smiled.

"Thanks. You look gorgeous." I smiled and kissed his hand.

He did look gorgeous. He had on a light purple button up shirt and grey dress pants with black dress shoes. His shirt hugged his body tight so you could see every muscle he had.

Fucking hot.

That's what I thought of when he got out of the car once we arrived at the restaurant and of course he had to drop his phone and he of course he had to bend over right in front of me to get it.

Tease.

God the Edward side of me was coming out seeing him tonight. Jesus keep it under control Harry. You're not Edward. You're Harry.

"Coming love?" Louis questioned as he grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me along. "Is one of your brothers giving you a hard time?" He laughed.

"Yes! I'm getting Edwards thoughts about you."

"Oh." He then stopped and looked me in the eyes. "Edward you can't have this yet." He said looking serious and moving his hands up and down his body. We then both busted out laughing.

"Edward said to fuck off." I chuckled.

"Not yet." Louis winked and Edward busted out laughing in my head.

We entered the restaurant and sat in the back. We ordered our drinks and meals.

I then grabbed a hold of Louis'  left hand with my right hand. He then smiled and tangled our legs under the table together.

"God Louis, you're so gorgeous." I said after a long time of looking at him.

"Harry stop." He blushed looking down at the table. I reached forward with my left hand and lifted his chin up.