(6) :: Months Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KayLani's POV

Months Later

Backstage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I waited backstage for the boys to finish taking pictures and autographs I thought about how alot has changed since that dinner with the family and friends.

A few nights after we all had dinner together, Jacob came up with a spontaneous idea to re-plan the whole wedding, hiring a wedding planner and all. At first Jacobs mom was a little disappointed that all her wonderful planning would go to waist, that's where I stepped in. I told her it didn't have to go to complete waist because my mom and dads anniversary was coming shortly after the planned wedding so they could just use the plans to renew their vows. After all of that blew over, Jacob and I searched forever for the perfect wedding planner. And we finally found one, except he quit on us a week ago so now we're on the search again. I kinda have a gut feeling that Jacob was trying to make him quit since he started, but who knows why? Not I. He was gay so...?

As you may have guessed, Sydni and Craig have been dating for months now. They're way to cute together, its sickening. Ray met a girl shortly after Syd and Cj started talking. Her Name's Abi, Short for Abilene. Although very quiet, she can be hella goofy and I think she is quite PERFECT for ya boy Ray. And they are also one of the cutest couples on the planet. Abi and I have become great friends. Shes awesome. Poor Chresanto still remains alone. But he has became my best friend, after Sydni of course. I still don't understand why he has no girlfriend. He is really sweet, humble and down to earth. And I don't know if you've noticed but the kid has swagg and is fucking beautiful. I often feel bad for the Lil nigga :/ . No one that amazing deserves to be alone.

As for Jacob and I, we're still the same Jacob & KayLani who were arranged by there parents to get married for selfish, inconsiderate reasons, which I've learned to live with. We are just an odinary couple who aren't nearly as cute together as Sydni & Craig, or silly together like Ray & Abilene. We're more like, the awkward together relationship of the group. And I think every group has that Cute couple, silly couple, been together to long couple, think they're in love couple, or the awkward couple. And we're that. I feel like I'm still single. It's like, we're forever alone together. except I'm the one that's alone. He's been distant since we met and I just don't understand why. Is he still uneasy about being set-up with someone? Or is it just the thought of being set-up with ME? What we have is unhealthy but who knows? Maybe a marriage will bond us closer? ..Or farther apart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abi is on the side :)

I know yall probably thinking, "I know this heffer aint have us waiting this long for this short shit. Fuck outta here." But I'm sorryyyy, I just needed sort of a recap chapter, soo. yea. BUTTTTT something to make you all happy ^.^

A MINI CAST CALL!

But, I only need 1 girl :/

Name;

Nickname;

Age;(16-18)

Girl;(Put a name[or tumblr/Instagram name]of any girl you would like to be/look like/play you or whatever lol. Or you could just put a link)

1st & 2nd Fave MB Boy(List in order);

Personality;

I'm choosing based on the guy you chose , which I'm not telling you who. You better hope your fave is the one lol. Also based on your Personality (: . Otayyys, baiii

----- - Sydni