(10) :: The Chronicles of the Glass Box. [R]

{The **** Will mark the beginning and end of a R-rated Scene if you would like to skip it}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kay'Lani POV

The Next Day

A Party

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Sydni asked me again. I turned and blew a good amount of smoke in her face.

"What It look like?" I asked, clearly annoyed. She shrugged her shoulders and walked off into the kitchen, probably to get a drink of her own. I downed the rest of mine an stood, posted on one of the walls to finish off the rest of my blunt. The last thing I remember was looking up and blowing O's to the ceiling.

When I heard the door click my eyes shot open. When tf did I fall asleep? And where the hell am I? I looked around and noticed I was in a room. I must still be at the party. But where's the music? Is it over?

"Damn," I heard a male voice say.

I sat up and my eyes met a nicely toned 6 pack. My eyes traveled up to met the owners' and my breath was literally taken away. I started to say something until I saw his eyes darting back and forth between me and the space be side me. I looked down noticing I was above the covers with everything on except my pants and a girl lay under the covers beside me. I slightly lifted the covers only to find that she was butt ass naked.

"Aww shit," I muttered.

"You ladies have fun?" Jaden asked, obviously amused.

"I don't even know." He raised an eyebrow. "So....What brings you to this party?" I asked getting up and looking for my pants.

"Well, it was my party." 

I paused and turned his way, "Really?"

"Yea," He answered. "You're Xeymarah right?"

"Kay'Lani, but how'd you know?"

"I'm a guy, and you're a Model. I know things."

I laughed. "Happen to know where my pants are?"

"Nope, but I do know, You've had a celeb crush on me since The Pursuit of Happiness"

My jaw dropped and I felt the heat rising in my cheeks. Oh hell. 

"You saw that interview?"

"Umhm," He said with a smirk. "But it's okay. I've had a celeb crush on you since I was 14."

"My first magazine spread?"

"Right on the money."

I looked back towards the girl, "Don't you think you should wake or move her or something?"

"I guess," He said moving towards the bed and lifting her up after he was sure that she was fully wrapped in a sheet. "I'll be back." He added.

Soon as he left the room I ran over to a corner to continue searching for my pants. Once I didn't find them I ran back to the bed and dropped to my knees, looking under it. Please let him not walk in on me like this, I silently prayed.

"Well then," I heard him say. 

'Whyyyyyyyyyyy???????' I thought to myself.

I moved from that position a stood back up to face him. "Calm your balls, please."