(1) :: Gold Digging?....Smh.

KayLani POV ~

My friend Sydni dropped me off at home from the tatt parlor. We had just got matching tattoos on our side. Mine said "to infinity" and hers said "and beyond." There was an unfamiliar car in my drive way but I just shrugged it off. Probably one of my parents' co-workers. I pulled my key out and unlocked the door to the house. When I went in I sat my key on the table and took off my Jays. Making my way into the kitchen I accidently tripped on my own foot. Once I caught my balance I looked around making sure no one witnessed that. There was no one, thankfully. I continued my way into the kitchen and poured me some kool-aid. I snuck and poured some of my parents' Moscato D'iasti in it.

"KAYLANI!" My father called out. He scared the shit outta of me, causing me to spill a little kool-aid on the floor.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself. If you haven't noticed I'm just a lil bit clumsy....'Okay maybe a lot but whatever.'  "YES?" I called back. Quickly cleaning up the mess.

"Come in here real quick." He said. I put the dirty towel away and picked my glass back up. I made my way into the living room. My mom, dad, and two other niggas was sitting on the couches, waiting for me I guess. It looked like some intervention type shit. I mean I know I have a needle problem but damn the niggas aint have to go all out on me like that.

"Is this some intervention type shit?" I asked sitting down on the chair. I always had a habit of sitting on my right foot, which I did.

"She's pretty right. I think she'll do. Besides that mouth of hers and that terrible posture." Some spanish lady said nudging a guy with a curly afro beside her. He looked about my age and lawd his hair is SEX. Not sexy SEX. I fixed the way I was sitting due to her comment. But like damn, she coming up in my house judging my shit. 'Tf they do that at?'

The curly haired guy shrugged. "She iight." 

"iight?" I say looking at him. "Hold up, who are yall anyways? Yall some judge mental moth-- people." 

"Oh sorry, Kay this is Mrs.Perez and her son Jacob." My mom says.

"Another job? Well yall gotta pay me extra for this one. He a little on the older side." I say. 'This nigga look old enough to babysit himself. Wtf?'

"Job? What are you talking about?" Mrs.Perez asked. 'Okay, now I'm confused..'

"Baby sitting right?" I ask. The Jacob guy laughs.

"Baby sitting? Your kidding right?" he ask still laughing.

"Ahehe hell. Then what yall here for?" I ask looking to them and then my parents.

"Kay. You and Jacob here are going to be spending alot more time together. Cause.." My dad says trailing off.

"Cause....?"

"Yall are going to be wedded." Says my parents along with Mrs.Perez. I spit my drink out.

"WHAT?" I spat. "Married?? What is this? The royal times?" 

"Listen, we decided that you guys should get married cause Jacobs family is of wealth." My dad says.

"Yall be gold digging" I say rolling my eyes and sipping from my cup again.

"Are you drinking kool-aid?" Jacob asks me. 

"Yea, want some?"

Surprisingly, he nods. I smirk and hand the cup to him. He tastes it and then looks at me. Returning the smirk, he continues drinking and finishes it off.

"Thanks" He says handing the glass back to me. I giggle to myself. 'Okay then.'

"See, you two already look like a cute couple. Can yall please just do this for us." Jacob and I glance at eachother. This is gonna take a while to get used to but I guess trying it out wouldn't hurt.

"I guess," We both say.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

After sitting down with the parents and Jacob, they told us that Jacob and I would be moving in together. Mrs.Perez already had another house built just for Jacob and his wife. We got into seperate cars and she showed us to the new house. Once we got there she gave us a tour around. It had about 5 bedrooms. Of course Jacob and I had to share a room. She informed us that we would have personal butlers, maids, cooks, and etc. In my opinion I think this is just all to much. I would of been good with a cheap wedding and a small condo or something. We'd be moving in tonight and my parents and Jacobs mom will be staying with us for the first week. I was still a little uncomfortable about the idea of marrying a complete stranger. Let alone sleeping in the same bed as him. But my mom says they're good people so I'll trust her.

We went our seperate ways and back to our own houses to gather our belongings. I had hell of alot of bags. When we all met up back at the house I noticed Jacob had twice the amount of bags I had. I was just like damnnn. 'Leave me some closet space please?' The two of us made our way upstairs as some people followed close behind carrying our bags. We made it to the room and they set our bags down and just stood there, staring. Jacob must've noticed my 'Wtf?' expression.

 "They wait to see if we need anything else. If not, we let them know that they are dismissed." He said to me and then turned to them. "That will be all. Thank you."

 "Thanks?" I say before they nod and exit out of the room. Our room was really huge with a king sized bed right in the middle of it. There was a gigantic walk in closet and there would actually be room for my clothes AND all of his. We had a big bathroom with a shower on one side and a bathtub on the other. There was actually two sinks in here like in the movies. Beside one there were green towels and the other there were Pink. "Aye Jacob, I'm guessing these pink ones are mine?" I ask. He walks in.

"Yea, you can suggest a different color if you want." He tells me. 

I nod. "Thanks, I want peach." 

"iight, I'll let them know."

We walk back into the room to began unpacking our stuff. This guy has swagg forreal thoo. He also has shades for days. I mean like every single color. I peeped some of his clothes with the initials MB on it. I wonder what thatstands for? Mr. Boss? Nahh, My Baby? Corny shit, I give up.

"Excuse me, dinner will be served in 5 minutes." Some man said stepping into our room.

"Thank you" Jacob says. The man turns and leaves.

"So who's that?" I asked.

"Our butler. James." He told me.

"Oh ok."

 ~ If there's anyone reading. Do yall like it so far? :/ KayLani's outfit should hopefully be to the side somewhere.