(7) :: Afterwards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KayLani POV

Moments Later

Backstage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the boys took pictures an signed autographs with fans, I saw them approaching the rest of us backstage. I stood up for Jacob, I mean after all, this is the first concert I've ever been to of my fiances'. This is a very memorable day for me. When Jacob looked at me, I put the biggest smile on my face and waved at him, and he looked away. Very rude, but since I'm assuming he's still exhausted from dancing, I chose to let it slide. He kept walking and then stopped at this girl and engaged into a full on conversation with her, like they've known each other forever. Ouch.

I'm guessing Chres saw my smile fade because only moments later He came up to me. I pulled him into the biggest hug, which was initially intended for Jacob.

"Hey, OMG! You guys did so good!" I said trying to seem unphased.

"Thanks," He responded and then quickly added, "Are you okay?"

"Me? Of course, why wouldn't I be." I said with a smile.

"Laniii, I know when you're lying." He stretched out. Crap. "Come with me." He added and dragged me along behind him. He took me to the tour bus and we sat on the couch.

"So talk." He said.

"Alright, one. Who. the. hell. is. that. bitch?"

"I don't know" He shrugged.

"So you've never seen her in your life, and trust me, I know when you're lying too." I told him.

"Fine, I might've seen her once or twice but I never really paid her any mind so I don't know who she is. I assumed she was one of those groupies who follow us everywhere."

"Oh. That really hurt my feelings out there." I admitted.

"I noticed."

"He looked dead at me when I smiled and waved and didn't even acknowledge me. Instead he just went straight up to that...that...that cunt." I spat. "Plus I feel like I wasted a perfectly good outfit for nothing really."

"Not really, and you look beautiful." he told me.

I smiled. "Thank you."

He moved behind me, "No problem, get on the floor."

"wut?"

"Just get on the floor" He said laughing.

I did as told and he moved my hair out the way. "What are you doing?"

"Just relax," He said massaging my shoulders.

"Oh shit dude," I said. "I even forgot you were a masseuse too."

"Yea, I know. But just sit back, relax, and close your eyes." He said calmly. I nod and do as told and a few seconds later I hear Chres calling my name.

"Lani? Laniiii? Lani!"

"What? What? I heard you the first time!" I exclaimed.

"No, No you didn't. You were knockedddd!" He said laughing.

"Huh? I was not. I just closed my eyes for like 5 seconds and you started calling my name like a nigga."

"Damn Lani, you ain't no joke when you get relaxed. I think you fell asleep 15 minutes ago but I wasn't sure....until your head started hanging and you kept jerking it back up" He said laughing harder.