(9) :: Don't Mention It....Seriously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kay'Lani POV

The Next Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into Chres' hotel room that was completely rearranged to resemble a Massage Place.

"Hey, I'm Kay'Lani Gonzalez. I have an appointment with Chres in a few minutes." I said to the young girl behind the desk.

"I'm aware," She said with a smile. "He wants you to sign in as Jane Doe. Something about a Mr. Perez not wanting you to be here."

I nodded. Jacob always told me not to get a massage from Chres, which was obviously from pure jealousy, but I didn't care. He didn't have to know.

"It would be the room to your left," She told me when I finished signing in. I stepped inside of the room and saw Chres sitting on the couch with his ear-buds in. I walked up to him and pulled one out. 

"Hello." 

"Oh, hey. you're right on time." He told me standing up and walking over to the massage table. 

"Cause I'm cool as the wind blows." I stated as he layed out fresh sheets onto the table.

"Get off Jadens jock," He joked.

"Neverrrrr."

"Whatever." He laughed. "Just leave whatever you want on for a regular and take whatever you want off for the full." He told me once the table was ready.

"I know how these work nigga, I've had plenty." I tell him sitting my bag down and taking off my jacket. He rolled his eyes at me before leaving the room and closing the door so I could undress. When I was finished I climbed onto the table and pulled the top sheet over me, then resting my head on my hands. Moments later there was  a knock on the door. "I'm finished," I said.

He opened the door and walked in. "Full?"

I nodded.

"Alright." he said walking over to the table. He grabbed a belt, with a pocket for the oil, from behind him and snapped it on. Then he pulled off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"You and I both know oil stains don't come out of clothes," He stated. I nodded in agreement and laid my head back down on my arms.

"Wake me up soon as you see me dozing off," I tell him.

"I gotchu,"

*

"Oh my fucking god," I spat, grabbing the sheet and sitting up..

"Um..I'm sorry," Chres said looking down with an obvious shade of red on his cheeks.

"N-no, your fine, it's my fault. Um, can I get dressed?" I asked, hinting for him to leave.

"Course," he said grabbing his shirt and quickly leaving the room.

I climbed of the table and quickly pulled on my clothes. I fucking cannot believe that just happened. That has never happened before with all my massage experiences. After pulling on my shoes, I hesitantly opened the door and walked through. Thankfully, Chres wasn't anywhere to be found. I nodded politely at the "receptionist" before leaving the room and making my way down the stairs to the parking lot.

I walked towards my car, unlocked it and climbed in. 

"Oh my god!" I yelled, scared, when I saw Chres sitting in the passenger seat. "How'd you get in here?" I added.