(4) :: Meeting The Guys

KayLani Pov ~

2 Days Later

Runway Class

"Goodmorning Class!" I say with a smile plastered on my face.

"Okay, can you chill with the pudding face and tell us why you so happy?" Kat says as the rest of the girls laugh. I couldn't help but laugh as well. Just then Sydni walked in and waited by the door.

"Hey Miss Sydni" The girls say at once.

"Aye thoo" She says giving them a nod while smiling. That's her way of saying hello.

"Well, today we're going on a field trip!" I tell them. The studio filled with cheers and questions.

"When & where?" The twins say in unison.

"You'll see when we get there." I tell them.

"Is Miss Sheilah okay with this?" Tiffany asks.

"Of course, if she weren't I could get fired you know." I say. "But get your bags and lets go!" I add. We all gather our belongings and headed out of the building, as well as Sydni.

Jacob POV -

Today wasn't a scheduled rehearsal so when I got to the studio they were waiting in there cars for me. I pulled up and rolled down both my windows.

"Aye yall just follow me." I tell em. Santo was in the car with Cj and Ray was driving alone. They nodded and we rolled our windows back up. I pulled out of the lot and lead them to our house. Two Hummers were parked in the drive way that looked very unfamiliar. When we got out of our cars we went inside.

"Damn Jay, this is nice." Santo said.

"Thanks man," I say as I lead them towards the studio. We walked in and there were 14 year old girls everywhere. Just stretching, along with Lani and another girl that looked about 16. I cleared my throat and everyone turned to look at us. All the girls looked shocked except for Lani.

"Jacob, what are you doing here? I thought you had rehearsal." She says.

"Yea, rehearsal HERE. What are you doing here? I thought you had class." I ask back.

"Yea, class HERE!" She tells me.

"MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!" All the little girls screamed jumping up. I sigh. Gotta love the fans right?

KayLani POV ~

After I finally got the girls to calm down I told them that if we get finished early they can go over to the boys. They put their heels on and begin following after me. After awhile I paired them up and they worked with eachother. I was trying to avoid Sydni but she was watching my every move.

"Uh-Uh where the fuck you think you going?" Sydni says as I tried to leave the studio.

"Damn," I muttered to myself and turning towards her. "Who me? Oh no where." I say smiling.

"Sure beetch. Why you ain't tell me you was engaged? And to Princeton from Mindless Behavior!!" Syd asks.

"I was going to later on today and I just found out that he was from Mb yesterday." I tell her.

"But Kay I'm your bestfriend. You should have told me the day he proposed!"

"Sydni, he purposed the day we got our tattoo. And that was the first time I've even met him. All this was arranged. Our parents set up an Arranged Marriage. There. You happy now?" I say.

"Oh...Sorry." She says.

"Unhnn, I wouldn't have just hidden the fact that I was dating a nigga from Mindless Behavior from you and you know that. You need to work on your assumption shit."