(5) :: Dinner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KayLani Pov ~

8:30ish

Dinner

"Hey aunt Heather," The twins say together, hugging my mom "Hey uncle Mike" they add, hugging him before sitting down.

"Hey Mrs. Gonzalez," Says Sydni, hugging her as well. Then she hugs my dad. "Hey Mr.Gonzalez," she adds, sitting down. The guys Hug Mrs.Perez and sit down too.

"Well, Sydni this is Jacob's mom, Mrs.Perez." I say to Syd.

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Perez" Syd says.

"Oh please, Call me Eva. And Nice to meet you as well darling."

"Mr. & Mrs. Gonzalez, these are my friends Chresanto, Rayshon, and Craig."

"Pleasure to meet you." They say in unison.

"You too," My parents say.

"Oh, and Mrs.Perez these are my cousins Jessabell and Isabell." I say.

"Hey Mrs.Perez" They say.

"Oh, hey loves." She says smiling. "Do twins run in the family?" She asks.

"Urm..." I turn to look at my parents. Cause hell I don't know.

"Yes, but it skips a few generations. Isa and Jess our so far, the newest twin edition we have." My mom says.

"Oh, wouldn't it be something if these two had twins?" Eva states pointing at Jacob and I. Sydni coughs. That was kind of a habit we had when we heard new and interesting news. The twins and the guys also had confused faces.

"It sure would," My dad says shooting Jacob a look. Okay...?

"Wait, am I missing something here?" Syd asks. The guys nod in agreement. I look at them.

"Uh, well. Jacob and I are...supposetohaveababy." I tell 'em.

"What?"

"Suppose.to.have.a.baby." I say slowly like they were retarded.

"Oh, wow. When are yall planning to...." Syd trails off.

"The honeymoon'" I say, answering her question.

"Which is?" Ray asks. I shrug and turn to the parents.

"Y'all are leaving after the wedding. And the wedding is on September 12th." Eva says. Wow, that is close as fuck.

"Wow, you guys aren't wasting anytime." Chres says.

"Tuhh, I know right!" I say nodding my head at him.

"Well of course. I've had most of the wedding arrangements planned since forever. We just needed to book a date. And now that we have that, there's no need to wait!" She exclaims. I mentally shrug. 'I guess.'

"So, Kay. I'm assuming Sydni is going to be your maid of honor?" My mom says. Well obviously.

"El oh el, No." I say. Sydni looked at me confused, and then the confusion turned to fury. I put my hands up.

"Hey hey, I was only kidding." I say. "Of course you're gonna be my maid of honor. You my nigga." I add dapping her up. The guys just looked at us dumbfounded like they've never seen girls dap eachother up.

"Problem?" Sydni asks. They turn their attention away and we laugh.

"Jacob, who's gonna the best man." My dad asks him. Holy fuck. I looked over at him. His face looked like he was thinking the same thing I was. The guys all looked at him.

"Uhh, urmm..."

"Say prodigy," Sydni whispered. Craig, Jacob and I were the only three who heard her and began laughing.

"Well...I guess Craig." Jacob said.

"Yes!" I heard Sydni say lowly. I shake my head at her.

"So I guess your other friends will have to be groomsman." My dad adds.

"How many bridesmaids or you gonna have?" Eva asks.

"Ehh,...six"

"Alright, so Jay. Chose 3 more guys to be groomsmen." She says to Jacob. He nods.

Now I gotta chose Bridesmaids. Fuck. Why was I blessed with an amazing social life?

'Lmao at the last sentence :p . But anywhore, comments? Questions? Vote!?(Pleasee) :p