The Start of a New Adventure

(Y/n's POV)

~About a month and a half later~

"We aren't working together anymore, for the last damn time!"

"But Y/n, your ratings will go way down!"

"I don't fucking care!" I growled as I hung up the phone. "Fucking agents and insisting I work with that idiot." I flicked my ears back as I tried to ease my growing migraine.

"Work stuff?"

"Yes." I flipped back onto my bed, watching Killua as he observed me, silently assessing the situation. "Relax, sweetheart. My claws are too dull to hurt anyone anyways." I sighed, rolling onto my stomach. Another buzz from my phone made his eye twitch.

"Him? Again?"

"I can't just block him, Killua. I need his contact for work, at least until we are two separate labels. I hate it too." I let my fingers absentmindedly braid strands of my hair while my mind wandered.

"Why does it take so long to separate?"

"Well, for one, we've always worked together. Our fans know us as a pair. Not to mention all of the-"

"Yeah, never mind, forget I asked."

"Killua!" I cried. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled, making my heartbeat speed up. He laughed and hugged me tighter.

"What happened to adventure? To exploring the world? You've still got your license, haven't you? Why do you stay and do all this work." Killua whined, nuzzling my neck. "Let's go and have an adventure, Y/n. What do ya say?"

I looked at him, not sure how I felt. "I... I dunno, Killua. There's so much I need to do, and Lucky is having a lot of trouble with her mom. I don't think I can leave."

"We could find Leorio and ask him to help! And we can just spend time together, wouldn't that be fun?"

"W-well, I guess..." I leaned against him, smiling more and more as I thought about it. "You know what? Sure. But we need to-"

Killua smiled wide and kissed me, lifting me up off the ground. I shrieked, not expecting the sudden lack of stability. He smiled and spun me around, not caring. "You're the best, Kitten! C'mon, let's go pack a bag!"

End of Kitten. Start of a New Adventure.

(Ayo! Sorry about the fast ending, but I have no other plans, and I just wanted to give you a somewhat complete book. Sorry it took so long!)