As The Days Go On..

Aalyiah P.O.V
I sat home , cooling after what happened yesterday with Dante and his baby mama. How could I be so stupid to think that this danm sexy boy was single or didn't have a baby? Anyway I'm not going to waste any time sobbing over him. It's only been like 2 days.
I open up Instagram and start scrolling down them feds. I like some pics comment some emojis on others and post this bomb ass selfie.
My phone starts beeping I open the message to see it's Claire. ( My Best Friend).
ClaireBear : Yoo , you wanna hit the mall ? Class is just done and this college campus borin af.
Liyah-Wiyah : Cool baby doll , I'm finna bout to bathe, meet u there in an hr. Plus we really need to talk.
ClaireBear : ight wiyahh

I get dressed and lock up and head out to the bus. I hate public transportation but since I my baby Benz is down I have no choice. Just as I arrive at the bus stop, an all to familiar skyliner comes down the street blazing some YG. "I know that ass anywhere !" "So not interested, " I replied. "Yoo can you give me a chance to explain" "no. No. And no. Now bye. " I walked to the sitting area and pulled out my phone from my black shorts.
"I Dont gaht time for games Aaliyah.. U really ignoring me ?,... Aalyiah .. AALYIAH... yuno what , fuck this shit , I dont need to talk to you, the days will go on..' His car sped off and I felt those last words hitting my chest hard. But I was a thug girl, mama didn't raise no fool, I didn't have time to be messing with Dante and making him trip with my feelings. The bus came and I went on it with a look of disgust. I sat on it feeling so down about that boy.
Why he just spinning in my head yo ?
Its only been 3 days I told myself and I tripping over this boy forreeall ? I must be mad or sunm. I need to talk to Claire asap. Hurry up bus I said to myself the mall awaits .

I get to the mall and see Claire wearing the exact some colors as me, we think so much alike.
"How's it been girl ? "
"Its OK, how bout u, college stressing you still ?"
"Yea fam, I barely get time to see u anymore, but the semester bout to be over so we can cool more."
"True , u and lover boy cool?"
"Baby girl, I've been meaning to tell you, well umm .. Me and him .. "
"Speak Claire ! Did Rashawn hit you !! Did you guys break up ?! Did he cheat with some hoe ?! I swear imma kill that pussy fuck boy if he playing my girl like that !"
*chuckles a bit* "cool it doll naw, he aint mad he know I got a thug ass bestie, its not anything like that tho.."
"So what is it ? U got me nervous as fuck over here .."
"Well .. Wait .. You tell me whatsup with you first . "
"I swear you're a pain sometimes Claire ! But okay .. So three days ago I met this dude Dante , well I slept in his bed .. But we didn't do anything .. Well as far as I'm aware.. And he asked me out to grab a bite yesterday .. We spoke a bit and everything was cool until this random barged in and starting cussing up and all up in Dante's face .. So that bitch called me a thot and you know me , so I bussed up her face and got upset .. But the worst part is she's Dante's baby mama ! And he didn't have the nerve to tell me that shit after I opened up to him and all that !"
" awwww , u actually care about a boy ? That says a lot. But baby girl its only three days as u said so you shouldn't get up all on this boy like that. What if he had a baby mama that aint your bizz cause that's sunm he wants to keep to his self did you tell him about your little .. Secret ? "
"Fuck no. that shit classified. "
"Exactly, so he maybe felt the same way about his situation but keep it cool,"
"Do you think I should talk to him, he wanted to explain something and I wouldn't listen, "
"Well yh you should but wait for him to call you or sunm first... Look at the time! My class started half an hour ago.. Gotta go baby girl imma text you later. Love ya.!"
Claire ran out of the mall not even realizing that she left her purse on the counter. Oh well imma drop by later to give it to her.
What she said really made sense. Imma hit Dante up later tho. Fuck that shit about waiting.