Claire's "Conversation"

Aalyiah P.O.V

While I lie there thinking of my little secret that only Claire knows , I start wondering if I should tell Dante but then again he wouldn't tell me that he was a drug dealer until I got shot. Just then The private doctor called my phone and asked me if I was okay and if I needed any medicine for the pain. I chatted to him about how I woke up feeling a little soar in my back area and he told me its normal. He told me go to Walgreen's and buy some Hybroprofin. I put on a white tank top which showed my pink bra a little bit and my white and pink Adidas slipper to rush down. When I went downstairs I saw the keys to the skyliner I smiled and grabbed them. I remembered Claire's phone just that time and went to grab it from drawer to give to her.
I left Walgreen's and then went to Claire's dormitory on campus. Her room mate Macy opened the door. They were both naked.
I gasped and felt a little playful and asked them to continue. Macy grabbed Claire's arm and threw her on the bed. She went straight between Claire's legs and started tonguing her. Claire arched her back and grabbed the sheets moaning so much. I laughed at their freakyness and when Claire came Macy stopped.
Macy went to take a shower and Claire sat on the edge of the bed facing me.

"Here's your phone punk,"

"Oh. Thank u so much baby I was just about to buy another one . its been 4 days tho why u take so long to bring it ?"

"I got shot Claire."

"What ?! How?"

"Wrong place, wrong time.."

"Oh my gosh are you okay ?"

"Yeah for now ,"

"Well if anything you know I'm here baby girl, I never told you about Rashawn, "

"I'll Be fine.. Oh yes, speak.. "

"Well he came in on Macy and I having sex and he got really mad and broke a couple stuff and broke up with me ."

"You didn't tell him that you were just doing it to pass the time whilst he was all the way in Florida.. And its a girl its. Its not really cheating ,"

"Well he actually came to surprise me, so it hit him hard.. But me and Macy are a serious couple now. "

"CLAIRE! YOU'RE A LESBIAN NOW ?!"

"Yes , thats what I wanted to tell you."

"Oh my gosh. You're freaky in all sorts of ways, so you can't give me boy advice again ? "

" well yeah of course but being with girls are better , you have less relationship drama. "

"That's true, well I'm heading home , Bye Mrs. &Mrs. Woods"

"Byeee aalyiahhh .. Love you "

I kissed Claire on her cheek and hugged Macy's wet body. I couldn't believe Claire was a lesbo now. Someone who loves dick so much, well there's strap ons and dildos , no worries .