Surprises

Dante P.O.V

I left the trap house and followed aalyiah home. I could tell she was crying a lot cause she wasn't driving straight. I picked up my phone and called Cree.

Cree: Hey big brother how's stuff going ? Mama says she misses you

D: we ain't find meggs yet sis I'm getting really stressed over that shit . I've never experienced a member of my main squad dying. Or anybody knowin where I live. Tell mama I said I'm sorry and I love her.

Cree: well Tay u need to get him cause that ain't good. How's Aalyiah ?

D: pregnant.

Cree : awwwwwww I'm gunnnaaa be an aunnntyyyy !!

D: yea and I ain't gonna meet my baby

Cree: wht u do this time stupid?

D: I offered her money to kill it ion know what to do Cree. I've nevr meet a real girl lik her. I've never had a relationship . I really like her Cree.

Cree: then you better tell her that And apologize for trying n kill y'all baby. D why would u even do that?

D: ion know I never had a girl pregnant Cree I've never liked a girl like that before Cree. Its all so new to me. I want her so bad. (I sighed)

Cree: then go get your girl n baby , fix this and bring them home to mama. Bye love you Tay.

D: love u too Cree

Instead of going home I passed it straight and went to the mall to buy some Victoria secret for her some chocolates a big teddy bear which said im sorry and a baby rattle.
I felt satisfied and went home after about 2 hours.
I opened the door and shouted her no answer. For the first time after meeting Aalyiah in about a month I actually went inside her bedroom.
There was blood everywhere on the floor. A tear slipt from my eyes and I dropped everything I just bought for her. I pulled out my pistol and cocked it. I started crying and,I couldn't stop . I walked gun in hand towards the bathroom where the blood trail ended. I slowly opened the door.