The Mending

Dante P.O.V
I've been trying with Aalyiah . danm that girl stubborn she won't listen to a word I say. Im gonna hit up a hoe to get some head, fuck her for real. I got work to worry about rather than some girl.
***Makes A Call ***
"Hey Dante."
" Yea yea, come up to the trap house and give me sunm..."
"That's what you called for? Youre such a jerk !"
"You coming or Nah ? You wasting my minutes bitch .. "
"Fine .. ! "

She came up to me and I brought her straight to a room. She kneeled and gave me some sweet head. I came in her mouth and made her swallow.
I turned her around and put a rubber on and fucked her from the back , strocking in and out. She made so much noise like it was hurting or sunm shit , but that bitch had no walls I barely got pleasure. So I made her come on top and ride me. She did some crazy shit on my dick and I smacked her ass to make her go faster. She moaned Dante fuck me while I held her waist. She finally made me nut and I sent her home. That was a good stress reliever from all that Aalyiah bs. Now where my phone at.

Aalyiah P.O.V
I think I should call Dante now.
***phone rings ****
Hey.

Yh who this?

I'm sorry is this Dante's phone?

Yeah you called correct. Who tf is this?

U know who you speaking to like that?

Mind that mouth of yours trick. Can I speak to Dante please.

Fuck no, why you wanna speak to my man??
*** call ended***

This nigga just full of fucking surprises yoo. first a baby mama now a gf. Im going over there and let that mofo know how I really feel. Imma really mend this shit.