Baby

Aalyiah P.O.V

I hit up Claire to chill since Dante had work to do today. Claire explained that she was on her way to me and I cuddled up more under the sheets. It was cold as hell I guess it's October so this is the time you know winter is approaching. 
Claire came to my bed since she had a spare key. I explained to her that I was pregnant and lost the kid , we caught up . I swear Claire makes me feel so happy when she's around. We talked a little bit more I did my hygiene and stuff and put some shorts and a tank top on . Just then Dante called me.

" hey mama"

" hi babe , u guh? "

" yea, I got a message from Meggs at my burnt trap, but I got his body last night from dids and them , somebody playing the blame game and we gonna find out who , but don't worry u hungry ?"

" babe u gone get through this , trust me , well yea I'm hungry just bring me 2 mc flurries, 2 double cheeseburgers, 2 large fries and a large box of nuggets " I said while getting up to put on the tv.

" babe u pregnant again ? " Dante asked sounding hella concerned.

"Naw my friend's here, Claire "

" oh alright see u in a few mins .. "

I hung up the phone and went to sit with Claire while she texted Macy. They are really cute together .

" how's the situation with ur parents getting along ?" Claire asked casually.

" well we're done with all this fighting and decided that I can go to med school when I'm 20." I told her .

" that's really good .. listen I know ure decanted about losing the baby that. U grew to love , but u Jae someone else who loves u more and don't make Dante get away from u babe ," Claire told me in an empathetic tone .
I really appreciated her honesty and her being there through everything, she truly was the definition of what a best friend is and I loved her for that .
I nodded my head in understanding.

" here's the food " Dante said walking in .

"-- and babe how many times must I say keep the door locked ! U know how crazy shit is right now .." he said coming towards me kissing my forehead .

" babe , this is nut best friend , Claire .. Claire , Dante " I introduced them . They smiled and nodded at each other and we started eating together while we watched Ouija Board .

It was now nearly 4 pm and Claire said she was about to leave , we bid our goodbyes and Claire left out the front door. Immediately Dante came at me and literally ripped my clothes off.

" I've been craving u the entire day," he said aggressively. It turned the shit on out of me . Finally he was giving me some rough sex and not love making .

" then take me sirr " I moaned to him .

He lift me up and we went straight to the room. And u know what happened next .